Odds only!
2010.Jul.19, 10:08 AM
RE: Odds only!
(2010.Jul.18 03:46 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.18 12:14 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  I had one over 1000 points, pretty sweet.

nice Ush!

I had a couple but this was my best:

Cheetah defeated BenderRodriguez.
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 1214
Hospitalization Time : 61

she took the pictures of her kids out of her purse to make room for that fightlog.
2010.Jul.19, 03:48 PM
(2010.Jul.19 10:08 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.18 12:14 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  I had one over 1000 points, pretty sweet.

nice Ush!

You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

she took the pictures of her kids out of her purse to make room for that fightlog.

lol.. i am so proud of mine, i painted it outside my house on the garage door. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jul.20, 12:25 AM
(2010.Jul.19 03:48 PM)thehustler Wrote:  

nice Ush!

lol.. i am so proud of mine, i painted it outside my house on the garage door. Smile

Actually I wouldnt be at all surprised if you have.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Jul.21, 06:02 PM

nice Ush!

Pics out of my purse to make room on my comp? That doesn't even make sense. Just get over being a sore loser!
2010.Jul.21, 06:06 PM
(2010.Jul.21 06:02 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

nice Ush!

Pics out of my purse to make room on my comp? That doesn't even make sense. Just get over being a sore loser!

Over her head..... Like usual
2010.Jul.21, 06:16 PM
this section of the forums is for serious questions, comments, and suggestions about the game. If you wanna make fun of me, fine, but put it in off the wall. Where are the over the top modzis when needed to move stupid comments that don't belong in general..... Sorry if evens don't like the exp we got, but we did, bc we earned it the hard way with coordination, and team work, 2 years in a row, maybe try it next time! And you won't end up being losers again!
2010.Jul.21, 06:18 PM
Well, they were losers 3 times in a row. Spoiling a win because they're butthurt. If they do win next year, we should make it official that we run everything they can hit into the ground + all of them.
2010.Jul.21, 06:21 PM
(2010.Jul.21 06:16 PM)cheetah Wrote:  this section of the forums is for serious questions, comments, and suggestions about the game. If you wanna make fun of me, fine, but put it in off the wall. Where are the over the top modzis when needed to move stupid comments that don't belong in general..... Sorry if evens don't like the exp we got, but we did, bc we earned it the hard way with coordination, and team work, 2 years in a row, maybe try it next time! And you won't end up being losers again!

Not trying to be mean here, but do you ever see the bright side of things? All your posts are always so serious and not funny. Try to look on the bright side of things for once.Razz
2010.Jul.21, 06:42 PM
(2010.Jul.21 06:21 PM)ditallica Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.21 06:16 PM)cheetah Wrote:  this section of the forums is for serious questions, comments, and suggestions about the game. If you wanna make fun of me, fine, but put it in off the wall. Where are the over the top modzis when needed to move stupid comments that don't belong in general..... Sorry if evens don't like the exp we got, but we did, bc we earned it the hard way with coordination, and team work, 2 years in a row, maybe try it next time! And you won't end up being losers again!

Not trying to be mean here, but do you ever see the bright side of things? All your posts are always so serious and not funny. Try to look on the bright side of things for once.Razz

1st-you are an odd, why are you not grateful for the higher odds that technically won this comp! You're welcome for the double exp on awards day!

2nd-yes I see the bright side, we won, we have before, and will again

3rd-I didn't realize I had to be funny to speak the truth of AL If you want a funny only section on the forums, then ask for it and waste some more of Zen's time.

And with your attitude I think you should be an even!
2010.Jul.21, 06:44 PM
(2010.Jul.21 06:42 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.21 06:21 PM)ditallica Wrote:  

1st-you are an odd, why are you not grateful for the higher odds that technically won this comp! You're welcome for the double exp on awards day!

2nd-yes I see the bright side, we won, we have before, and will again

3rd-I didn't realize I had to be funny to speak the truth of AL If you want a funny only section on the forums, then ask for it and waste some more of Zen's time.

And with your attitude I think you should be an even!

I am happy with my prize. Thanks to Asgard, Behemoth, and you pretty much. But I have never seen you once make a joke on the forums. Light upSmile It makes things much easier.
Thread Closed