GYM BEFORE CRIMES
2006.Jul.25, 11:22 PM
GYM BEFORE CRIMES
For those new to this type of game:

Train at the gym before comitting any crimes. This way, if you get caught and go to jail, the time you spent sitting in the slammer will go toward your energy recharging.

If you try a crime first and get caught, you will have missed out on time you could have spent in they gym.
2006.Jul.26, 12:18 AM

Is this true?

I may be wrong here, but I was under the impression that happiness affects ones success rate when preforming crimes.

Training at the gym decreases happiness.

So if you train before attempting crimes, you may have just increased your chances of getting busted!

That was the impression i've been playing with so far...maybe someone in the know can clear this up?
2006.Jul.26, 12:46 AM

Crimes are affected by happiness in different ways. Some you have no chance to succeed, others you are more prone to being put in jail, while others are actually helped out by a low happiness rating.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Jul.26, 01:18 AM

Oh wow. Realisticaly thought out I see. I like it.
Thanks Zenith
2006.Aug.09, 03:52 PM

I play torncity alot, and this seems very similar, so I'm guessing its the same there. Anyway, I always do crimes before gym on tc, going to the gym makes your happines go down, meaning less chance of crimes being done. And I just did that automaticaly here, though it doesn't seem to work.
2006.Dec.10, 02:54 PM
lol
I dont know why but i always do gta's normally the old clunker,but no matter how low or high my happiness is i always suceed
2007.Apr.20, 05:15 PM

zenith Wrote:Crimes are affected by happiness in different ways. Some you have no chance to succeed, others you are more prone to being put in jail, while others are actually helped out by a low happiness rating.

Now all I that I have to do is find out which crimes succeed more on high happiness and which crimes suceed more on low happiness. Does any one have any hints?
2007.Jul.19, 08:31 PM

oddjob Wrote:Is this true?

I may be wrong here, but I was under the impression that happiness affects ones success rate when preforming crimes.

Training at the gym decreases happiness.

So if you train before attempting crimes, you may have just increased your chances of getting busted!

That was the impression i've been playing with so far...maybe someone in the know can clear this up?

yeah me to
2007.Jul.20, 04:51 PM

Why do you keep posting the same annoying "yeah me too" ?? You're brand new arou... Unless you're not that new?

Anyway, try to make worthy and/or constructive posts, it's getting annoying to get in every thread only to read the same 3 words over and over...
2007.Jul.20, 10:22 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Why do you keep posting the same annoying "yeah me too" ?? You're brand new arou... Unless you're not that new?

Anyway, try to make worthy and/or constructive posts, it's getting annoying to get in every thread only to read the same 3 words over and over...

I agree..I was just too lazy to tell her that. :wink: