Skills
2010.Jul.02, 12:20 PM
RE: Skills
sounds great!

now we just need to find someone to update it

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2010.Jul.02, 12:36 PM
(2010.Jul.02 12:20 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  sounds great!

now we just need to find someone to update it

LOL!

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Jul.02, 10:33 PM
(2010.Jul.02 07:54 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  Thats why i said if it works could be added to other parts of the game, career been the next big one.

Yes like i said, you have level 10 in shotgun you rebuy to learn short blade with will now be level 8. As you lost 20% of your trained skills to relearn the new one.

i know i'm still young'ish. but i would (if i was considering rebirthing) if i could do a completely different path. ei: totally different weapon/career/stats. also my END and all donated would have to stay or have a way to have all things i've donated towards come back in one way or another. (my end/int/house/weapons/armor). i didn't spend RL cash to lose it.

but MrHyde, good idea though
2010.Jul.02, 10:40 PM
(2010.Jul.02 10:33 PM)catalyst Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.02 07:54 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  Thats why i said if it works could be added to other parts of the game, career been the next big one.

Yes like i said, you have level 10 in shotgun you rebuy to learn short blade with will now be level 8. As you lost 20% of your trained skills to relearn the new one.

i know i'm still young'ish. but i would (if i was considering rebirthing) if i could do a completely different path. ei: totally different weapon/career/stats. also my END and all donated would have to stay or have a way to have all things i've donated towards come back in one way or another. (my end/int/house/weapons/armor). i didn't spend RL cash to lose it.

but MrHyde, good idea though

well for every multi i started i had to start every single one of them from scratch. thats 16 whole characters i had to re donate for.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.