yes 38.78% 19 38.78%
No 61.22% 30 61.22%
Total 49 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mod Preacher
2010.Jul.01, 06:11 PM
RE: Mod Preacher
(2010.Jul.01 06:08 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.01 06:07 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  I am a retard because I call you a fat beeitch tommi?

No. You're a retard because you're acting just like me when I first started; The big drek on the little pot. Talking the big game to all the big people, not giving a flying rats arse, and making one hell of a mess right at the beginning of everything.

Calm your dumbarse down so that you can gain some trust and respect. Then, some people might accept you. Then, you wouldn't be getting hosped because your cork sucker's running faster than you can catch.

Ah fuck! I try not to laugh at your shit but that was funny.
2010.Jul.01, 06:12 PM
Oddly enough, you're a little me. Whether you like it or not, you should take my advice and shut the hell up. Otherwise, you're well on your way to not playing again.
2010.Jul.01, 06:17 PM
Yeah I fucked that up already. But at least I have way more enemies than friends. Why be friendly. That would be boring as hell. Look at me I have 500 friends and 470 of them are accounts I created to add myself to their friends list.

Okay I am done. After everybody gets hospitalizing me out of their system I will focus on the game. Hopefully I can recover quickly. I was one bignick hospitalization away from blowing up.
2010.Jul.01, 06:18 PM
I like this kids swagger, entertaining, absurd, loud.. perfect, keep it up kid, you are already more memorable than 99% of the people who have ever played this game...

where is carl weathers? always liked that guy too..never talked to him, but, when im completely fed up with this game im gonna log in and randomly hosp folks just because i know people take it way to seriously haha

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jul.01, 06:44 PM
There is love in the air

Wu tang
2010.Jul.01, 06:49 PM
You wanna have sex cober? Is that what I am hearing?
2010.Jul.01, 06:56 PM
(2010.Jul.01 06:49 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  You wanna have sex cober? Is that what I am hearing?

only if tacos are involved, and you change your gender to female.

Wu tang
2010.Jul.02, 03:04 AM
Preacher has a thankless job.

Let him do his best......Trying to please you cretins his not his job....only to clean up the stupidity you morons post......

I tried and failed........Thank you Zen for releasing me.............

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jul.02, 04:10 AM
preacher likes men. this is why he is perfect for the moderator position.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jul.02, 06:20 AM
One time Preacher doodoo'd in church and everybody had to
leave out of there, he was the only one who could stay in there through the blessings of Mod
Thread Closed