yes 38.78% 19 38.78%
No 61.22% 30 61.22%
Total 49 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mod Preacher
2010.Jul.06, 08:36 AM
RE: Mod Preacher
(2010.Jul.06 07:59 AM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.05 04:15 PM)Chymere Wrote:  You hosp'd Deja? WTF is wrong with you? Even if you had a point - you self'd it right there.

I do what I want, you're next. Since when do you need a reason to use an option the game allows? I don't need a single reason to hospitalize anyone.

And those are the words of w00k
2010.Jul.06, 09:30 AM
Yabba dabba dooo.
2010.Jul.06, 08:41 PM
(2010.Jul.04 02:03 PM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.04 09:42 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Trying to be relevant again?

You suck...........
Look I know your mad because your "." button gets worn out every week, and that you are mad at your teacher for not teaching you proper punctuation.

I know you are mad a Cheetah for not loving you back, even though you have done everything in your power to pull her hair to get her attention.

I know your mad that you couldn't handle being a moderator and that you miss all that sweet power, life is hard, but don't give up.

One day, one day you will really make that insult that will hurt someone, and you shall be relieved.

I know that I could less about how you view my punctuation skills......

I know that Cheetah views herself as the voice of AL...........

I know that you as a Mod were supposed to give guidance to new Mods but failed yourself............moot.....

Insult.....no that was objective......you are irrelevant.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.06 08:47 PM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jul.06, 11:36 PM
BORING.

And you call yourself a female me. You fudgin' blow at this tearing people down and jerking people around thing. Tell him that his Mom called and said she was going to do that thing with her finger he likes. Maybe to tug his tongue out of Preacher's ass and stop whining.
2010.Jul.07, 12:52 AM
If anyone should be modded it's me, and yet I haven't been. Something wrong here.
(2010.Jul.04 03:51 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.04 02:03 PM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.04 09:42 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Trying to be relevant again?

You suck...........
Look I know your mad because your "." button gets worn out every week, and that you are mad at your teacher for not teaching you proper punctuation.

I know you are mad a Cheetah for not loving you back, even though you have done everything in your power to pull her hair to get her attention.

I know your mad that you couldn't handle being a moderator and that you miss all that sweet power, life is hard, but don't give up.

One day, one day you will really make that insult that will hurt someone, and you shall be relieved.

*you're

Apparently because you're not using absolutely correct grammer your arguement isn't valid. Funny that considering the topic don't you think?
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.07 12:58 AM by Shaman.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Jul.07, 02:04 AM
(2010.Jul.06 11:36 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  BORING.

And you call yourself a female me. You fudgin' blow at this tearing people down and jerking people around thing. Tell him that his Mom called and said she was going to do that thing with her finger he likes. Maybe to tug his tongue out of Preacher's arse and stop whining.

Did I ever say that? Damn we might share a couple of extra geeky characteristics, but definitely not all of them. I don't usually get a kick out of crapping on people.

I don't need your help, but thanks for offering.
2010.Jul.07, 02:37 AM
It is not hard to get hosped over witless banner. If you are going to get hospitalized, it may as well provoke a chuckle or 10.
2010.Jul.07, 04:13 AM
(2010.Jul.06 11:32 PM)Chymere Wrote:  You suck wook. Your attitude kills this fücking place more than a couple of zealous edits by a new mod.

And what do you want to bet your foul mouth doesn't get modded, which proves my point that this game is bias. However I really don't care anymore. OK, now that we all agree that we officially don't agree with each other, can we lock this gayass thread? Nothing is going to change, we have all stated our opinions. Then repeated, argued, and bashed each other over them. How about this, we pretend nothing happened, then if the modding continues the way it has we can start a new thread and pick up from there. This really isn't going anywhere at this point....

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.07, 04:23 AM
(2010.Jul.06 11:32 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.06 07:59 AM)w00k Wrote:  I do what I want, you're next. Since when do you need a reason to use an option the game allows? I don't need a single reason to hospitalize anyone.

I didn't ask about your reasons, I told you it proves my point. You have a reason, you hosp'd Deja and you hosp'd me because we disagreed with you... in the thread where you whine about freedom of speech and unjust moderation.

You suck wook. Your attitude kills this fücking place more than a couple of zealous edits by a new mod.

You can hosp me all you want, I'm logging in to charge belts these days.
And just for kicks - free belt recharges to everyone till the end of the server day.

Tell your old man to grow a pair and speak up on this topic instead of trying to hide behind you.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.07, 06:14 AM
(2010.Jul.05 04:19 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Heh. This thread blows.

Agreed

Quote:Poll: Is Preacher power drunk
yes 19 39.58%
No 29 60.42%

Obviously not enough agree with the ones who are in here crying about it.

Lock the fn thread Zen/Mods.
Thread Closed