yes 38.78% 19 38.78%
No 61.22% 30 61.22%
Total 49 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mod Preacher
2010.Jul.04, 03:51 PM
RE: Mod Preacher
(2010.Jul.04 02:03 PM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.04 09:42 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Trying to be relevant again?

You suck...........
Look I know your mad because your "." button gets worn out every week, and that you are mad at your teacher for not teaching you proper punctuation.

I know you are mad a Cheetah for not loving you back, even though you have done everything in your power to pull her hair to get her attention.

I know your mad that you couldn't handle being a moderator and that you miss all that sweet power, life is hard, but don't give up.

One day, one day you will really make that insult that will hurt someone, and you shall be relieved.

*you're

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.05, 07:44 AM
has preacher been thrown out of the modzi club yet?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jul.05, 08:53 AM
All those who complain about their posts being modded, if you would quit changing subjects, talking shit about each other just to talk shit, instigating a forum fight, posting offensive and obscene material and running your mouth just to get a post posted then your shit would not be modded.

Preach is not power drunk and he has a fair personality, even if you all don't like the results. But Zen and Jola needed some help and they just gave you a different target to b*tch about.

* In my opinion, stop posting shit that needs to be modded and then you will have nothing to complain about.

Oh wait I forgot, then you all would be bored and have to find something new to complain about, where as complaining about Mods is a never ending subject.

*Edited to correct the comment so it doesn't sound like telling someone not to post. Thank you Tommi, you are correct
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.05 11:55 AM by DejaVu.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2010.Jul.05, 08:57 AM
yeah, lets all be perfect little angels and only post thing that are 100% on subject. No jokes, nothing that may be found offensive in any way, and if it isn't boring it isn't allowed. If this is the way the forums are going I'm not reading or posting anymore. Bunch of friggin bias sissies in the game

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.05, 09:28 AM
(2010.Jul.05 08:57 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  yeah, lets all be perfect little angels and only post thing that are 100% on subject. No jokes, nothing that may be found offensive in any way, and if it isn't boring it isn't allowed. If this is the way the forums are going I'm not reading or posting anymore. Bunch of friggin bias sissies in the game

Bullsh*t DB and you know it. Some take it above and beyond and they do it to stir the shit and for no other reason.

Not to mention that there is no way you nor SB could be confused for angels Wink

The majority of the jokes and comments posted are not offensive, they stir the pot for a debate and opinions (hell even some drama is not bad, keeps things from being boring in the forums), but there is always that one poster, who will find a way to make it go from fun to shit.

2010.Jul.05, 09:36 AM
and some of the posts modded or deleted in the last week had no reason to be modded. I feel like repeating myself. Screw this stupid forum and the people that post on it. I'm out.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.05, 09:44 AM
(2010.Jul.05 09:36 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  and some of the posts modded or deleted in the last week had no reason to be modded.

But how do you Mod one post that could be taken offensively, when the next post that might not be says the same thing or quotes the original offensive material?

Everyone loves to "quote" everyone else to make sure the thread follows their point, but if you get to the material, quote it and then post it before it is modded or deleted, then your post would also be modded or deleted, not because of what YOU said, but because the other was already on it's way out.

2010.Jul.05, 09:48 AM
(2010.Jul.05 09:36 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  and some of the posts modded or deleted in the last week had no reason to be modded. I feel like repeating myself. Screw this stupid forum and the people that post on it. I'm out.

Awesome. See ya around.

-Leans over to someone close.- Who was that guy..? -All in whispers.-
2010.Jul.05, 09:59 AM
And thank you for proving my point Wink
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.05 10:18 AM by DejaVu.

2010.Jul.05, 10:02 AM
(2010.Jul.05 09:59 AM)DejaVu Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.05 09:58 AM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.05 08:53 AM)DejaVu Wrote:  All those who complain about their posts being modded, if you would quit changing subjects, talking drek about each other just to talk drek, instigating a forum fight, posting offensive and obscene material and running your mouth just to get a post posted then your drek would not be modded.

Preach is not power drunk and he has a fair personality, even if you all don't like the results. But Zen and Jola needed some help and they just gave you a different target to b*tch about.

Stop posting drek that needs to be modded and then you will have nothing to complain about.

Oh wait I forgot, then you all would be bored and have to find something new to complain about, where as complaining about Mods is a never ending subject.

Go f_uck yourself, fagg0t, and don't ever tell me what to do.

And thank you for proving my point Wink

I suppose I should've called you a bull dyke instead of a fagg0t.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
Thread Closed