FYI
2010.Jun.25, 06:40 PM
RE: FYI
Might as well give up, Brug. He isn't going away.
2010.Jun.25, 06:45 PM
who says he isnt? we can all hope. or hosp him.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.25, 06:46 PM
(2010.Jun.25 06:38 PM)Brugada Wrote:  well none of you got a long enough sentence for being involved with the theft of credits. so zen should fed you all for 6 - 12 months or longer and delete emoscams account.

I wasn't around when it happenend, but if I was I'd have used the credits
without a second thought

This topic is so 2009 from what I've been reading
Whats done is done
2010.Jun.25, 06:50 PM
(2010.Jun.25 06:26 PM)emocakes Wrote:  lets ask zen for a baconator contest. see who can eat the most bacon without taking a trip to the hospital?

That would involve Zen actually doing some work on this game. Fat chance.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Jun.25, 06:50 PM
there was no theft of credits, no one lost any credits. thanks to me snooping around, an exploit which could have been used slowly to gain an advantage over others has been blocked all together. get your facts straight brugada

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Jun.25, 06:54 PM
(2010.Jun.25 06:50 PM)emocakes Wrote:  there was no theft of credits, no one lost any credits. thanks to me snooping around, an exploit which could have been used slowly to gain an advantage over others has been blocked all together. get your facts straight brugada

Snooping around for, then heavily exploiting, a bug. I should find one and run it into the ground, too. That way, I can get out instead of being dealt with for causing stupid shit.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.25 06:55 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Jun.25, 06:55 PM
(2010.Jun.25 06:50 PM)emocakes Wrote:  there was no theft of credits, no one lost any credits. thanks to me snooping around, an exploit which could have been used slowly to gain an advantage over others has been blocked all together. get your facts straight brugada

Facts are, youre a thief, lips. your opinion doesnt matter. you say exploit, the rest of the world says theft. a true thief like your self will try to justify their actions as honorable. But no none here is buying it.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Jun.25, 06:56 PM
Darn burg I hadn't read your hat before my post
about you sucking my balls...hmmm
2010.Jun.25, 06:57 PM
(2010.Jun.25 06:56 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  Darn burg I hadn't read your hat before my post
about you sucking my balls...hmmm

it clearly says, i love _cock_ fighting Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.25 06:57 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Jun.25, 07:01 PM
brugada, i say exploit the rest of the world says theft. the rest of the world are a bunch of morons who get infected with virii every time they go online. you think i care what they think?

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac