Why do we reward mediocrity in this game?
2010.Jun.20, 08:57 AM
RE: Why do we reward mediocrity in this game?
(2010.Jun.20 12:57 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  I am reffering to the fact that the social norm is to thank people who fail at trying to bust us out of jail!

Anyones thoughts or opinions on this matter?

If you want people to continue trying to bust you / bust you than you would be wise to send a thanks for trying even if they fail. I rarely do not thank someone and when I do forget, those that busted me generally know that I'm normally spot on.

The more you show your appreciation for people using THEIR AP to bust YOU or attempt to bust you, the more often you'll get people trying.

By the way, saying thank you is not a reward douche bag, it's being polite and courteous.
2010.Jun.20, 04:06 PM
(2010.Jun.20 08:12 AM)TealJade Wrote:  While some people have better records than others at busting, no one is at 100%. So if someone is willing to take a chance at getting caught, failing or just using their ap to bust me out I will thank them. And I notice people who can't be bothered with a quick "thanks", maybe the next time I can't be bothered with trying to bust them.

+1

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Jun.20, 04:22 PM
STFU HOWL.

Btw before anyone quotes me its a joke telling howl to stfu.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.20 04:36 PM by ShadowKid.
2010.Jun.20, 04:24 PM
i always try to thank people regardless fail or pass

the odd time i forget or if i go offline or something like that...

so for all the people ive forgotten

thank you, always appreciate it!!Razz

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jun.20, 05:10 PM
(2010.Jun.20 04:24 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i always try to thank people regardless fail or pass

the odd time i forget or if i go offline or something like that...

so for all the people ive forgotten

thank you, always appreciate it!!Razz

+10. Manners cost you nothing, and can take you a long way - courtessy can take you places nothing else can!

@ HOWL. SK's right: You talk too much!!
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.20 05:12 PM by RoJo777.

To Be Old And Wise, You Must First Be Young And Stupid!!

____Attacker__________ Defender______Momentum__
BaLThaZaaRs Den vs. Balazar's Gang--BaLThaZaaRs Den
2010.Jun.20, 11:05 PM
Shut yo damn mouth rojo!! Rolleyes n00bs...
SK has earned his right to be a mouthy lil _Prick and get away with it YOU sir have not!!
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.20 11:06 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2010.Jun.20, 11:20 PM
(2010.Jun.20 11:05 PM)Howl Wrote:  Shut yo damn mouth rojo!! Rolleyes n00bs...
SK has earned his right to be a mouthy lil _Prick and get away with it YOU sir have not!!

I only said that cause you don't say much. It reminded me of when I was a kid and I used to randomly yell out to my brother -R.I.P- (who was a very quiet lil dude) "shut the F#@k up - you talk too much". Especialy when no one was saying anything - kinda like an ice-breaker! So I didn't mean to come off lippy, sorry HOWL.

To Be Old And Wise, You Must First Be Young And Stupid!!

____Attacker__________ Defender______Momentum__
BaLThaZaaRs Den vs. Balazar's Gang--BaLThaZaaRs Den
2010.Jun.21, 12:29 AM
(2010.Jun.20 11:20 PM)RoJo777 Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.20 11:05 PM)Howl Wrote:  Shut yo damn mouth rojo!! Rolleyes n00bs...

I only said that cause you don't say much. It reminded me of when I was a kid and I used to randomly yell out to my brother -R.I.P- (who was a very quiet lil dude) "shut the F#@k up - you talk too much". Especialy when no one was saying anything - kinda like an ice-breaker! So I didn't mean to come off lippy, sorry HOWL.

Oh im so glad i read that... b4 .. u know something bad happened to u... [Image: whistling.gif]
[Image: whoops.gif]
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.21 12:29 AM by Howl.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2010.Jun.21, 02:10 AM
(2010.Jun.21 12:29 AM)Howl Wrote:  Oh im so glad i read that... b4 .. u know something bad happened to u...
[Image: whoops.gif]

[Image: violin.gif]...nice smilies Howl....
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.21 02:11 AM by Batman.

He is back....
2010.Jun.21, 03:54 AM
[Image: irule.gif]

steve says
chesticles?
steve says