AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why do we reward mediocrity in this game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am reffering to the fact that the social norm is to thank people who fail at trying to bust us out of jail!

Anyones thoughts or opinions on this matter?
I thank everyone. They waste their AP on me, they deserve something.
(2010.Jun.20 12:59 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I thank everyone. They waste their AP on me, they deserve something.

agreed,

the only time i skip the thankyou's is when they're busting me out just so they can hosp me.

DirkDanja

IDGAFF yo
if you bust me or fail
i'll still thank you

common courtesy
(2010.Jun.20 01:05 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.20 12:59 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I thank everyone. They waste their AP on me, they deserve something.

agreed,

the only time i skip the thankyou's is when they're busting me out just so they can hosp me.

when they do it to hosp, i thank them to make them feel like a dingus. Smile

americanpsycho

I think gratitude is good. I thank all hookers. Occasionally I will tip.
A "Thx for the try" mail is a pretty mediocre reward, don't you think? I think [dnbrocks] should send everyone $500 per try from now on. What was the question again?
While some people have better records than others at busting, no one is at 100%. So if someone is willing to take a chance at getting caught, failing or just using their ap to bust me out I will thank them. And I notice people who can't be bothered with a quick "thanks", maybe the next time I can't be bothered with trying to bust them.
I try to thank everyone. When Im on the phone I dont. I dont think Ive ever made a thread though.

Thanks to all that have and all that will.

+1

Just because they bother to waste AP on me, they could have ignored me sitting there and spent their AP on a crime instead.

Not to mention, if I bust you and you are rude enough not to even say "thanks" for the try, I won't bother trying again even if I get good exp off of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's