Intelligence, players POV
2010.Jun.18, 09:34 PM
RE: Intelligence, players POV
Random? You gotta train for your stats boy, it cannot be bought in this "damn game"
2010.Jun.18, 10:07 PM
Ok, so if I work a full day;8 hours, 4 hours overtime with 10 endurance and 10 intelligence,
Somebody with fewer work attributes can get more per day?
2010.Jun.19, 04:15 AM
(2010.Jun.18 10:07 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  Ok, so if I work a full day;8 hours, 4 hours overtime with 10 endurance and 10 intelligence,
Somebody with fewer work attributes can get more per day?

yes, but endo and intel have no known bearings on work. work exp is the only one, and the range of points you get varies on your career rank. endo helps you with your gym trains, weapon/armor reqs and increasing how much you can carry. intel limits your highest skill rank, improves crimes and possibly gives you smaller jail times..

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jun.19, 07:20 AM
Look at it this way. I believe you get 7 intel from all your classes (intel 0-7, not sure what it would be from 10-X) but you will have a very high intel by the time you hit lvl 24 which is when you can do the last PE class.

Now sink the rest into housing and end.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.19, 08:55 AM
(2010.Jun.19 07:20 AM)Brugada Wrote:  Now sink the rest into housing and end.
Best advice you'll ever get in this game. Never forget it Ninja
2010.Jun.19, 09:17 AM
Leave you intel and itll go up on its own through school. focus on endurance if anything, it pays off in many ways...many proven ways.

Wu tang
2010.Jun.20, 08:35 AM
I'd say get housing first, then endurance when you need it for a weapon. Happiness has a better payoff in training, although at your level I guess you're limited in the districts you have available to you.
2010.Jun.20, 12:05 PM
(2010.Jun.20 08:35 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  I'd say get housing first, then endurance when you need it for a weapon. Happiness has a better payoff in training, although at your level I guess you're limited in the districts you have available to you.

I'd say end and power lvl up to around lvl 20
then train and lvl some more

end is with you forever, housing can be sold
2010.Jun.20, 01:58 PM
always try to get the best housing you can for your level.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.20, 05:22 PM
(2010.Jun.20 01:58 PM)Brugada Wrote:  always try to get the best housing you can for your level.

NO! Always use all of your money on borg implants. Housing doesn't matter as long as you buy all the borgs available, you will be good. And do this at a low level too. T