AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Intelligence, players POV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

americanpsycho

Is it worth it? I bought some and all the wiki says is that it improves Intel crimes like drug crimes. I haven't succeeded at the 7 AP Meth crime yet.
(2010.Jun.18 07:57 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]Is it worth it? I bought some and all the wiki says is that it improves Intel crimes like drug crimes. I haven't succeeded at the 7 AP Meth crime yet.

How high is your int?
(2010.Jun.18 07:57 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]Is it worth it? I bought some and all the wiki says is that it improves Intel crimes like drug crimes. I haven't succeeded at the 7 AP Meth crime yet.

intel boosts you payout a bit, it also limits how high you can get your skills. i'd suggest not buying it, you can do the classes at the school and that should get it up quickly enough. for the 7 ap meth lab though, i'd say wait til you can do it about 3 times with a full ap bar

americanpsycho

(2010.Jun.18 08:33 PM)RoJo777 Wrote: [ -> ]

How high is your int?

Intelligence 10 0 10 220 72.25 605
(2010.Jun.18 08:48 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jun.18 08:33 PM)RoJo777 Wrote: [ -> ]

How high is your int?

Intelligence 10 0 10 220 72.25 605

damn. you bought alot... if i'd make a weapons choice suggest, go blunt if you don't mind needing intel and endo

americanpsycho

I do not like blunt objects too much. They remind me of Ted Bundy. I like Axes or Knives. Guns are too loud.

Thor

It is said that intel also helps reduces the time of jail when caught and getting jailed less often.

I do not guarantee this 110% accurate though.

americanpsycho

Does it help career at all? I want to advance quickly

Thor

nope, not at all, career is patience and work experience only

americanpsycho

Do we get any attribute modifiers, or is every damned thing random in this game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's