Activity Alert
2007.Dec.19, 07:04 AM
Activity Alert
If you are like me, then you spend alot of time trolling the forums, replying, posting etc.

I can't tell you how many times I've completely lost track of time and missed things ingame because I get carried away here. lol.

I think it would be cool to have an activity alert next to HOME at the top of the forums showing a (1) if you have mails/events ingame, so you know its time to get off the soap box and go play the game. hehe.
2007.Dec.19, 07:33 AM

Agreed. I hate going to forums and coming back to see myself in the hospital... especially when the attacks are offline lol.
2007.Dec.19, 02:26 PM

yes, i could live with something like that too... :oops:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Dec.19, 08:23 PM

Good idea there. I usually spend too much time here at once and have to login again. Sometimes there have been war declarations and by the time I get back it is already over with.
2007.Dec.20, 06:28 AM

I would be very interested, in seeing, what these forums, would look like, if these forums were "built-in", to the game. I believe, that this would simply resolve, the logged-in session expiration obstacle, and perhaps some other things.
2007.Dec.20, 10:56 AM

Yup, that's a good idea.