AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Activity Alert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TheGeek

If you are like me, then you spend alot of time trolling the forums, replying, posting etc.

I can't tell you how many times I've completely lost track of time and missed things ingame because I get carried away here. lol.

I think it would be cool to have an activity alert next to HOME at the top of the forums showing a (1) if you have mails/events ingame, so you know its time to get off the soap box and go play the game. hehe.

badmanbren

Agreed. I hate going to forums and coming back to see myself in the hospital... especially when the attacks are offline lol.
yes, i could live with something like that too... :oops:

Scorpious

Good idea there. I usually spend too much time here at once and have to login again. Sometimes there have been war declarations and by the time I get back it is already over with.

Dragon

I would be very interested, in seeing, what these forums, would look like, if these forums were "built-in", to the game. I believe, that this would simply resolve, the logged-in session expiration obstacle, and perhaps some other things.

Marlo

Yup, that's a good idea.
Reference URL's