Poll: should zen gut the retirement district
yes
no
wake n' bake(on)
[Show Results]

the retirement district
2010.Jun.14, 01:43 AM
RE: the retirement district
(2010.Jun.14 01:07 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  She won't release them because then the higher levels can level faster............I guess it's an equity thing..........

There is not enough players in there to make a significant difference for leveling purposes.

For me it really comes down to a matter of principle. The district is no longer available to anyone so leaving inactive players in there is just ridiculous.
2010.Jun.14, 02:23 AM
(2010.Jun.14 01:43 AM)Fallout Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.14 01:07 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  She won't release them because then the higher levels can level faster............I guess it's an equity thing..........

There is not enough players in there to make a significant difference for leveling purposes.

For me it really comes down to a matter of principle. The district is no longer available to anyone so leaving inactive players in there is just ridiculous.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jun.14, 02:41 AM
Vote Megatron!
2010.Jun.14, 03:17 AM
Especially since it hasn't been available for a while.

(2008.Nov.24 04:22 PM)Thor Wrote:  #2 08.September.28 - Just so there is no confusion, the retirement district is closed and has been since the 24th based on this announcement in the forums.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=5139
2010.Jun.14, 06:41 AM
Exactly how many retired players are in there?

Release all retarded players!!!
2010.Jun.14, 07:04 AM
(2010.Jun.14 06:41 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  Exactly how many retired players are in there?

not all that many, but it would add a few random inactives. plus, since it's basically no longer "open," it's pointless to have, imo.

poll'd
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.14 07:04 AM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jun.14, 04:10 PM
(2010.Jun.14 07:04 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.14 06:41 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  Exactly how many retired players are in there?

not all that many, but it would add a few random inactives. plus, since it's basically no longer "open," it's pointless to have, imo.

poll'd

I Concur!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Jun.14, 04:14 PM
i'm gonna have to disagree with howl and sb here, if the players who had their chars put in retirement district wanted them in there, then thats where they should stay.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jun.14, 04:21 PM
(2010.Jun.14 04:14 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  i'm gonna have to disagree with howl and sb here, if the players who had their chars put in retirement district wanted them in there, then thats where they should stay.

you're just fagging around now. how bout this then...it gets made into a place that people can travel to. and since they are retired, there is money randomly put on them...we'll call it their pension/retirement check. just cause someone is old/retired shouldn't mean they are exempt from an occasional ass-beating.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jun.14, 04:31 PM
I use to steal 3 wheel bikes from retarded communities

So them being retarded didn't stop crimes against them there
and it shouldn't apply here

Some of those old timers can run really fast