hi
2010.Jun.08, 01:49 AM
RE: hi
(2010.Jun.07 09:03 PM)Punisher Wrote:  yup...wtg man keep winning with bonuses...love your drek....btw when do i post all those whiney mails...feels good to win without real stats doesnt it

im outta here time for new blood to take over this place...i might be back..not sure though....night
Quote:We'll be here to the end. Last ones out when Zen switches off the light.
lol

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jun.08, 02:06 AM
You forgot a bit there.

Super Villains Description
Welcome to the home of the Super Villains...

Amongst our number you will find collectors of fine, unique AL antiques, arbitrators of community disputes and unscrupulous cads that will accept a dollar or two to settle a score.

We do not accept applications to join. Membership by invitation only. Must first be a member of Villains Syndicate.

The SV National Bank is now open to the wider AL community. We buy credits anytime at $250. Mail if selling.

We'll be here to the end. Last ones out when Zen switches off the light.

This is not Punisher description and Punisher did not write it.
2010.Jun.08, 02:12 AM
(2010.Jun.07 05:28 PM)thehustler Wrote:  wish dnbrocks would use a cork. stinks in the eadp headquarters atm.... surprised the gay haunts aren't beating down the door for some of that man smell.....

you guys dont anal bleach, so that's a def no go
2010.Jun.08, 02:56 AM
(2010.Jun.07 08:56 PM)Punisher Wrote:  but the only dog i see here is you...and youre a weak pusswy even with bonuses...keep it up brian

lmao, what "bonuses" are you talking about? Think you may be confusing this w/ another game.

Go donate anther thousand dollars to prove you're the king of this low budget, single server, single admin, little text base game you seem to take a tad too serious.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.08 02:58 AM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jun.08, 03:31 AM
(2010.Jun.08 02:06 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  You forgot a bit there.

Amongst our number you will find collectors of fine, unique AL antiques, arbitrators of community disputes and unscrupulous cads that will accept a dollar or two to settle a score.

We do not accept applications to join. Membership by invitation only. Must first be a member of Villains Syndicate.

The SV National Bank is now open to the wider AL community. We buy credits anytime at $250. Mail if selling.

Well if you are in the business of splitting hairs you are right but we all know which two players gave all you bastards the false sense if superiority... Oh well I'm sure you will cope without them.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jun.08, 04:51 AM
(2010.Jun.08 02:56 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.07 08:56 PM)Punisher Wrote:  but the only dog i see here is you...and youre a weak pusswy even with bonuses...keep it up brian

lmao, what "bonuses" are you talking about? Think you may be confusing this w/ another game.

Go donate anther thousand dollars to prove you're the king of this low budget, single server, single admin, little text base game you seem to take a tad too serious.

Thanks for understanding. Connie cant win straight up was all im saying which matters none. I see if this is the new military bonus that was ramped up there are some major things out of whack, but ill let you all complain to zen about that. Good luck all and yes, dn that was written by mor and he was referring to the gang not individual players. Ive been contemplating quitting for months, and without new content the game seems to going no where with the only reason logging on being an outlet to talk to my game friends and stay in touch.

The best thing about this game is truly the friends you can make in it. I will check the forums when i have time and those that need to can reach me. I guess after three years clicking its time to spend more time with the kids.

Might be interesting to stop for a year and then see whats up, who knows......bye all

doh
2010.Jun.08, 05:02 AM
(2010.Jun.08 03:31 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.08 02:06 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  You forgot a bit there.

Well if you are in the business of splitting hairs you are right but we all know which two players gave all you bastards the false sense if superiority... Oh well I'm sure you will cope without them.

Number one would you like my dads numbers. If your going to use that word to make your post look "cool" understand its meaning.

We dont have a false sense of superiority we achieved the goals we set. We did it as the small kids on the block. Pun only became the strongest player in the game after the players above him quit after we beat them and their gangs. Now new blood is taking its place like we did before them and others did before us. If a gang can stay on top as long fair play to them and good job.

Its not just coincidence that the top players always leave over time, it gets stale at the top with no goals to set or no players to chase. Pun is by far not the first to quit at the top and will most likely will not be the last.
2010.Jun.08, 05:09 AM
nice blog

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.08, 05:45 AM
(2010.Jun.08 04:51 AM)Punisher Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.08 02:56 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

Thanks for understanding. Connie cant win straight up was all im saying which matters none. I see if this is the new military bonus that was ramped up there are some major things out of whack, but ill let you all complain to zen about that. Good luck all and yes, dn that was written by mor and he was referring to the gang not individual players. Ive been contemplating quitting for months, and without new content the game seems to going no where with the only reason logging on being an outlet to talk to my game friends and stay in touch.

The best thing about this game is truly the friends you can make in it. I will check the forums when i have time and those that need to can reach me. I guess after three years clicking its time to spend more time with the kids.

Might be interesting to stop for a year and then see whats up, who knows......bye all

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!

I smoke crack!
2010.Jun.08, 06:27 AM
it wasn't military bonus, btw. i still left that option on the table since i have over 18,000 CPs. it was backup and protection. and you were SER in one fight. you posted your stats once before....they arent as super superior as once thought. atttribute that to leveling i guess.

im sorry i have the freedom to use the backup/protection option if i want to.

also...nice to see a Space Wrangler wrote ya'lls gang description.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.08 06:29 AM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.