Turrets and Shields
2010.May.28, 12:41 PM
Turrets and Shields
Do shields work against turrets? I just attacked Balazar's hideout 4 times, was hit by the turrets 4 times and lost no power from my shield and didn't see the usual increased resistance from using it.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2010.May.28, 12:44 PM
RE: Turrets and Shields
Yes

I smoke crack!
2010.May.28, 12:57 PM
^he smoked crack

anyway, i asked myself this few days ago..i dont think they work.

ask zenth. she should know

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2010.May.28, 12:58 PM
No

I smoke crack!
2010.May.28, 01:23 PM
When I was 15, I worked at a grocery store named Sunset Foods for about a month before I got fed up, ripped my name tag off, and walked out the door. Anyways, there was this kid who had Tourrette's that worked there as a bag packer, and his tick was to keep blurting out "titty f*ck" at the top of his lungs.

Things would be running normal with the groceries flowing, customers passing through and such, then out of nowhere you'd just hear a loud, "titty f*ck, titty f*ck, titty f*ck, titty f*ck!" over and over again and nobody could do a damned thing about it because he legitimately had this condition. It was too f'n funny. We used to make him smoke bowls with us on break.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.28 01:38 PM by w00k.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.May.28, 01:26 PM
Hahaha... I just peed myself! Excellent read!

I smoke crack!
2010.May.28, 01:43 PM
Lol, that's highlarious!
2010.May.28, 09:24 PM
The moral of the thread is shields don't work against tourettes
2010.May.28, 09:27 PM
(2010.May.28 12:41 PM)nathanket Wrote:  Do shields work against turrets? I just attacked Balazar's hideout 4 times, was hit by the turrets 4 times and lost no power from my shield and didn't see the usual increased resistance from using it.

Noticed the same thing. I do resist damage though, but I'm guessing it's based on the stat only since I don't wear armor.
2010.May.28, 09:38 PM
(2010.May.28 09:24 PM)PhisheVA Wrote:  The moral of the thread is shields don't work against tourettes

Exactly the point I was trying to make.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "