AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Turrets and Shields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do shields work against turrets? I just attacked Balazar's hideout 4 times, was hit by the turrets 4 times and lost no power from my shield and didn't see the usual increased resistance from using it.
Yes
^he smoked crack

anyway, i asked myself this few days ago..i dont think they work.

ask zenth. she should know
No

When I was 15, I worked at a grocery store named Sunset Foods for about a month before I got fed up, ripped my name tag off, and walked out the door. Anyways, there was this kid who had Tourrette's that worked there as a bag packer, and his tick was to keep blurting out "titty f*ck" at the top of his lungs.

Things would be running normal with the groceries flowing, customers passing through and such, then out of nowhere you'd just hear a loud, "titty f*ck, titty f*ck, titty f*ck, titty f*ck!" over and over again and nobody could do a damned thing about it because he legitimately had this condition. It was too f'n funny. We used to make him smoke bowls with us on break.
Hahaha... I just peed myself! Excellent read!
Lol, that's highlarious!
The moral of the thread is shields don't work against tourettes

Chymere

(2010.May.28 12:41 PM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]Do shields work against turrets? I just attacked Balazar's hideout 4 times, was hit by the turrets 4 times and lost no power from my shield and didn't see the usual increased resistance from using it.

Noticed the same thing. I do resist damage though, but I'm guessing it's based on the stat only since I don't wear armor.
(2010.May.28 09:24 PM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]The moral of the thread is shields don't work against tourettes

Exactly the point I was trying to make.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's