The weak mind?
2010.May.28, 11:40 PM
RE: The weak mind?
lmao, it would be a great addition on to the game. How hard could it be? It exist in other games I play. Ok, Idk why I'm lying, I only play one other game of this type.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.28, 11:42 PM
Dunno how hard it'd be. I don't want to know how long the actually coding for all the workings to virtual poker is...it has to be a monster.
2010.May.28, 11:44 PM
(2010.May.28 10:58 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  I personally want zen to make a hand to hand skill and i will max that out and fight with my bare hands.

don't you mean "hand to gland".......

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.28, 11:52 PM
Zing.
2010.May.28, 11:56 PM
(2010.May.28 11:42 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Dunno how hard it'd be. I don't want to know how long the actually coding for all the workings to virtual poker is...it has to be a monster.

you would most likely be plugging in a preprogramed java game into this game. I don't think it would be hard to do, it would probably cost more money

2010.May.29, 12:20 AM
Its ok to say real men go melee in this game, sure I would have loved to have gone melee
When I started the game there were no weapon skills only weapon price power. I think only a handful of top level players bothered with melee. The rest trained to equip the now nostalgic T-450.

In real life you cannot tell another man what a real man does or doesn't . Any real man knows this.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.May.29, 12:34 AM
(2010.May.29 12:20 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  In real life you cannot tell another man what a real man does or doesn't . Any real man knows this.

yup. anyway, zen, is the poker plug-in possible or is that out of our league?

2010.May.29, 01:16 AM
It might be a curse to the game, 'cause there'll be a whole bunch of crying little girls running away from the poker table, screaming about how Tommi took their money and they hate poker and it's time to quit for them 'cause Tommi's a big, mean dicknose.
2010.May.29, 01:23 AM
(2010.May.29 01:16 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  It might be a curse to the game, 'cause there'll be a whole bunch of crying little girls running away from the poker table, screaming about how Tommi took their money and they hate poker and it's time to quit for them 'cause Tommi's a big, mean dicknose.

what's wrong with that?

2010.May.29, 01:28 AM
Nothing, since it's gonna make me richer and those skuzznutz fugs run crying like girls.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.29 01:28 AM by TommiTheTaco.