The weak mind?
2010.May.28, 02:33 PM
RE: The weak mind?
(2010.May.28 02:26 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  most of the xpats know we're brothers, figured dingus woulda told you when he took your bird out of his mouth

I love when Dingus takes out his false teeth first; we used to call him "jawbone" back in the day. Dude's got f'n skills.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.May.28, 03:08 PM
Why does no one ever tell me who's brother is who? Is Connie your dad? I think someone should start a thread mapping the family trees of AL, that will make attention whoring much easier in the long run. Can it be Wiki'd?

Is SB mad at Connie for whining, or at Zen for caving? Either way, he's one of my favorite players, and me and the game would miss him if he quit.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.May.28, 03:54 PM
My father is Jesus.

[Image: Cyborg-pirate-ninja-jesus.jpg]

Wu tang
2010.May.28, 03:56 PM
so sb quit. close thread. he and it are done.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.28 03:57 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.28, 04:01 PM
The bird quit?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.May.28, 04:04 PM
(2010.May.28 03:08 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Is Connie your dad?

no

(2010.May.28 03:08 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  I think someone should start a thread mapping the family trees of AL, that will make attention whoring much easier in the long run.

great idea

(2010.May.28 03:08 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Is SB mad at Connie for whining, or at Zen for caving?

he's mad 'cause you touch yourself at night

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.28, 05:44 PM
(2010.May.28 04:04 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  he's mad 'cause you touch yourself at night

It does sound like SB, but if that is true, he would've quit a loooong time ago, so I call nanners. Anyways, what I do in my cube at work is between me and HR, so he, and the nosey beech who sits across from me should mind their own business....
This post was last modified: 2010.May.28 05:45 PM by thrillhouse.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.May.28, 06:27 PM
(2010.May.28 05:44 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2010.May.28 04:04 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  he's mad 'cause you touch yourself at night

It does sound like SB, but if that is true, he would've quit a loooong time ago, so I call nanners. Anyways, what I do in my cube at work is between me and HR, so he, and the nosey beech who sits across from me should mind their own business....

dude you leave your webcam on... dingus does nothing but tell us how you like to use bacon gloves....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.28, 07:17 PM
(2010.May.28 03:08 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Why does no one ever tell me who's brother is who? Is Connie your dad? I think someone should start a thread mapping the family trees of AL, that will make attention whoring much easier in the long run. Can it be Wiki'd?

Is SB mad at Connie for whining, or at Zen for caving? Either way, he's one of my favorite players, and me and the game would miss him if he quit.

I think that he is a little upset at zen and didnt wanna be too vocal cause connie led the whine brigade about the shotty with his gay little experiment.

I hear conrad is his dad so he has to do what he is told.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.28 07:17 PM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.28, 07:25 PM
(2010.May.28 07:17 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  I think that he is a little upset at zen and didnt wanna be too vocal cause connie led the whine brigade about the shotty with his gay little experiment.

I hear conrad is his dad so he has to do what he is told.

yup, you got it all figured out. congrats, now go fk a kangaroo

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.