The weak mind?
2010.May.28, 12:24 PM
RE: The weak mind?
(2010.May.28 09:58 AM)Dingus Wrote:  I'm still cool though!

That's purely subjective.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.May.28, 12:43 PM
Did you know UPS shipments can be stopped mid way...

This was an FYI moment brought to you by

Dingus

I smoke crack!
2010.May.28, 12:44 PM
(2010.May.28 12:43 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Did you know UPS shipments can be stopped mid way...

This was an FYI moment brought to you by

Dingus

The item needs to be shipped in the first place in order to be stopped in transit...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.May.28, 12:45 PM
DOH!

I smoke crack!
2010.May.28, 01:49 PM
well, since nobody else is going to defend him, I think you're all a$$holes. All the people in my gang that run their mouth, yet not one seems to care that sb quit? Kinda make me rethink my place in this game Neutral

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.28, 01:54 PM
(2010.May.28 01:49 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  well, since nobody else is going to defend him, I think you're all arseholes. All the people in my gang that run their mouth, yet not one seems to care that sb quit? Kinda make me rethink my place in this game Neutral

Don't be so super serious, dude, then you might actually be able to see that this was a fail thread that turned nonsensical just like every other thread that exists here.

And since when did bird quit? Is that what it means when someone is offline for a while now?

2010.May.28, 02:15 PM
(2010.May.28 01:54 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.May.28 01:49 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  well, since nobody else is going to defend him, I think you're all arseholes. All the people in my gang that run their mouth, yet not one seems to care that sb quit? Kinda make me rethink my place in this game Neutral

And since when did bird quit? Is that what it means when someone is offline for a while now?

Idk, maybe cause I live in the same fking house as him?
This post was last modified: 2010.May.28 02:15 PM by bebopcrew420.

2010.May.28, 02:19 PM
(2010.May.28 02:15 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

And how am I supposed to know that you're his f'n life partner? ESP?

Well, if he is dunzo, then that does suck because he is a good dude and certainly a highly competitive player.

To be honest though, once a text-based weapon in a text-based world starts to piss you off, a little breather probably isn't the worst thing in the world.

2010.May.28, 02:19 PM
(2010.May.28 02:15 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

tell bird to come back, think he's a good dude...

i knew i shoulda broke his wings last night, that way the fucker couldnt just fly away haha...no, that was a fail...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.28, 02:26 PM
(2010.May.28 02:19 PM)w00k Wrote:  And how am I supposed to know that you're his f'n life partner? ESP?

most of the xpats know we're brothers, figured dingus woulda told you when he took your bird out of his mouth

(2010.May.28 02:19 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  tell bird to come back, think he's a good dude...

i knew i shoulda broke his wings last night, that way the fragger couldnt just fly away haha...no, that was a fail...

think I'd rather follow him. as things stand i probably will. For different reasons though
This post was last modified: 2010.May.28 02:27 PM by bebopcrew420.