unfedded?
2010.May.28, 09:36 PM
RE: unfedded?
It's a sad day when the game is so starved for new blood, it needs multis and fed'd players to make a buck.
2010.May.28, 09:41 PM
(2010.May.28 09:36 PM)Chymere Wrote:  It's a sad day when the game is so starved for new blood, it needs multis and fed'd players to make a buck.

I vote this post of the day Wink

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.29, 12:45 AM
(2010.May.28 09:36 PM)Chymere Wrote:  It's a sad day when the game is so starved for new blood, it needs multis and fed'd players to make a buck.

+1

The lights might be going out soon.....

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.29, 01:19 AM
(2010.May.29 12:45 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  

+1

The lights might be going out soon.....

When skills and the job changes were added to the game I got hooked. I saw progression and potential. There were many advancements earlier that made me think, something sets this game apart from the others. Idk if the game's changed or if its me, but things seem to have stalled out a bit. I don't think the "lights will go out". There will be a long slow progression of people finishing whatever they feel they have to do. I, and many others will leave when zen goes inactive, but the game probably will continue for some time as a sad ghost town of what was once an incredible game. I've seen it in other games, admins giving up. Those games sucked though.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.29 01:20 AM by bebopcrew420.

2010.May.29, 02:36 AM
I feel it is already a ghost town, only the hardcore remain. I would love to see an infusion of new players but it seems to me that will never happen.

I personally think Zen is going to ride this one out until it no longer profitable.........which is unfortunate because AL is a good game..........

I won't spend another dime unless I see some effort from Zen to keep our game alive...........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.29, 03:33 AM
Cry

idk if it's gotten to that point yet, although it is swaying that way. I'm not sure it's so much of a loss of player interest as much as a loss of admin interest. The fact is, zen works her ass off, things go down hill and she gets bashed. Another admin needs to be hired to bring in fresh ideas and lighten the load, otherwise zen is going to say screw it. It's been a while since people have praised the game, and say what you will about err, but the game seemed to drop off around the time he did

2010.May.29, 03:37 AM
Tom for Admin. I will be horribly unfair and call you maggots and milk machines, BUT I will be there to listen and take your ideas as my own. =D
2010.May.29, 03:43 AM
(2010.May.29 03:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Tom for Admin. I will be horribly unfair and call you maggots and milk machines, BUT I will be there to listen and take your ideas as my own. =D

you have my vote.

2010.May.29, 03:46 AM
(2010.May.29 03:43 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.May.29 03:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Tom for Admin. I will be horribly unfair and call you maggots and milk machines, BUT I will be there to listen and take your ideas as my own. =D

you have my vote.

Thanks. I might have one less kiss mark to count on my ass once I become admin. =D
2010.May.29, 03:53 AM
(2010.May.29 03:46 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.May.29 03:43 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

you have my vote.

Thanks. I might have one less kiss mark to count on my arse once I become admin. =D

lmao, yeah. not trying to kiss your ass, but it's better then nothing