Cheetah again......
2010.May.24, 12:47 AM
RE: Cheetah again......
(2010.May.23 10:15 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.May.23 10:09 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Spoken so truly oh wise and venerable one. The weak and unwashed tremble mightily in the presence of one so esteemed and farseeing.

It is foolish indeed to speak against your image as we will surely be striken with maladies and other misfortunes. It was imprudent to presume wisdom from your impetuous demeanor.........

We grovel fearfully in your presence..............

OK. is anyone else freeked out by his last post? I mean he talks like a person who takes the skin off his victims...:Making sure the alarm is set before going to sleep...:

I guess maybe next time you should get him to type it out phonetically for you so you don't get so freeked out, there are some big words in there.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.24, 12:55 AM
(2010.May.23 10:48 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.May.23 10:36 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  LOL

frag it lets have us a 5 gang hosp war, sign up here. Cry babies need not apply

I understand you think you're big and tough because you toss around alot of cash. You're not the first to do this, you're not that tough, and you're an idiot for wanting to get in a hosp war. You can maybe beat a couple members in each of the big gangs, and that means those couple people will be in the hospital the whole time. So you won't get to hit anybody just sit in the hosp all day and think about what an idiot you are.

Take your AL ego out of your ass. You are easier to insult than I am. This is a game to me. I think you are confusing AL with real life you don't know me. I'll play the game anyway I want
If you don't like it eat a large one.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.May.24, 01:14 AM
This is a game to you...Yet you're a dong bag.

Riiiight...
2010.May.24, 01:23 AM
Hello
[Image: funny-picture-cat-picture-ehpien-ca.jpg]

(2010.May.23 10:00 PM)cheetah Wrote:  To you and each of them, think before you speak. Even if it was said to someone you could beat, common, why has this game turned into hate?! You made your bed with your words....Just use some common sense next time!

And you MAY NOT CALL ME DEAR! I don't care how sarcastic you want to be, but only my beloved husband of 16 years calls me dear. Why do you keep asking to be hospd?!

Life Story?
Oh yeah Cheetah those stims i had to use to get out of Hospital because you hosp me (remember) you can send them to OneWeCallGod [23224] for me thank you DEAR....
This post was last modified: 2010.May.24 02:22 AM by deathishere.
2010.May.24, 02:41 AM
(2010.May.24 01:14 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  This is a game to you...Yet you're a dong bag.

Riiiight...

Ha, if it helps you enjoy playing your game sure. Address me in game if you want to insult me
I do not play this game out of necessity. I play this game because my life is stressful and it helps me relax. I could easily throw down in any other game but I like this one. Blame yourselves and your need to insult ppl for the quality of player base when you want to complain about the direction this game is going. I donate to help the game stay up. Dislike me if you want, I treat you along like NPC's.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.May.24, 06:05 AM
/fail thread'd

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.May.24, 09:14 AM
(2010.May.24 02:41 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  
(2010.May.24 01:14 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  This is a game to you...Yet you're a dong bag.

Riiiight...

Ha, if it helps you enjoy playing your game sure. Address me in game if you want to insult me
I do not play this game out of necessity. I play this game because my life is stressful and it helps me relax. I could easily throw down in any other game but I like this one. Blame yourselves and your need to insult ppl for the quality of player base when you want to complain about the direction this game is going. I donate to help the game stay up. Dislike me if you want, I treat you along like NPC's.

You really are a dong. I don't care about your existence in this game. Oddly enough, there ain't much stress relief in this game, either...Too many dillholes looking for a reason to give you shit.

All I'm really saying is you're a dong. :O
2010.May.24, 09:30 AM
(2010.May.24 06:05 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  /fail thread'd

Voted worst thread of 2010!

I smoke crack!
2010.May.24, 11:47 AM
(2010.May.24 09:30 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.May.24 06:05 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  /fail thread'd

Voted worst thread of 2010!

Revote for worst... Re vote?