AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cheetah again......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I hope you had a great time on your vacation. You should have stayed longer.........I guess you couldn't wait to come back and exercise your far superior gameplay and strategy by hosping some folks to start it off right.......

I guess these folks must have done you wrong while you were away........Feeling better dear.........

34575 OC ditallica 22 210 Hospitalized by Cheetah.
25435 SP^CE Brugada 38 210 Hospitalized by Cheetah.
19305 S}~{SOL WRAITHLORD 49 132 Hospitalized by Cheetah.
24064 OL MEGATRON 24 62 Hospitalized by Cheetah.

cheetah

To you and each of them, think before you speak. Even if it was said to someone you could beat, common, why has this game turned into hate?! You made your bed with your words....Just use some common sense next time!

And you MAY NOT CALL ME DEAR! I don't care how sarcastic you want to be, but only my beloved husband of 16 years calls me dear. Why do you keep asking to be hospd?!
Spoken so truly oh wise and venerable one. The weak and unwashed tremble mightily in the presence of one so esteemed and farseeing.

It is foolish indeed to speak against your image as we will surely be striken with maladies and other misfortunes. It was imprudent to presume wisdom from your impetuous demeanor.........

We grovel fearfully in your presence..............

cheetah

(2010.May.23 10:09 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Spoken so truly oh wise and venerable one. The weak and unwashed tremble mightily in the presence of one so esteemed and farseeing.

It is foolish indeed to speak against your image as we will surely be striken with maladies and other misfortunes. It was imprudent to presume wisdom from your impetuous demeanor.........

OK. is anyone else freeked out by his last post? I mean he talks like a person who takes the skin off his victims...:Making sure the alarm is set before going to sleep...:
LOL

Fuck it lets have us a 5 gang hosp war, sign up here. Cry babies need not apply
(2010.May.23 10:36 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

frag it lets have us a 5 gang hosp war, sign up here. Cry babies need not apply

I understand you think you're big and tough because you toss around alot of cash. You're not the first to do this, you're not that tough, and you're an idiot for wanting to get in a hosp war. You can maybe beat a couple members in each of the big gangs, and that means those couple people will be in the hospital the whole time. So you won't get to hit anybody just sit in the hosp all day and think about what an idiot you are.

Chymere

(2010.May.23 10:15 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.23 10:09 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Spoken so truly oh wise and venerable one. The weak and unwashed tremble mightily in the presence of one so esteemed and farseeing.

OK. is anyone else freeked out by his last post? I mean he talks like a person who takes the skin off his victims...:Making sure the alarm is set before going to sleep...:

Wraithlord is a heterosexual power bottom. You're feeding into his addiction by slapping him up.
weeiners
so i boghut a shirt...and tehn boooom bomb
(2010.May.23 11:20 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]weeiners
so i boghut a shirt...and tehn boooom bomb

sounds like you had quite the night reject
Sounds like someone's drunk. Sounds like a plan.

Boozing up tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's