Bacon with tomato 18.64% 11 18.64%
Shut up you quit 18.64% 11 18.64%
Dingus for Mod 30.51% 18 30.51%
Total 59 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Both sides of the fence.....
2010.May.15, 02:39 PM
RE: Both sides of the fence.....
You did whine to Zen. No one started a personal attack thread. There was a thread made about how much your modding skills suck and you zapped it out of embarrassment for your self because it was 100% true. I dare you to post a link to any explicit picture I posted, because it never happened. You make shit up as you go along. Again, you suck. Zenith knows you fail as a mod I dont have to mail her about it.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.May.15, 02:57 PM
I think Jola is an excellent modzi!

and no so brug doesn't think im a complete traitor
[Image: dildo.jpg]
2010.May.15, 03:01 PM
Beautiful shade of blue there. lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.May.15, 03:17 PM
(2010.May.15 02:39 PM)Brugada Wrote:  You did whine to Zen. No one started a personal attack thread. There was a thread made about how much your modding skills suck and you zapped it out of embarrassment for your self because it was 100% true. I dare you to post a link to any explicit picture I posted, because it never happened. You make drek up as you go along. Again, you suck. Zenith knows you fail as a mod I dont have to mail her about it.

What was she supposed to do? She's all alone trying to keep PG-13 and ordered the playground of a bunch of overgrown, horny and altered-state-of-mind'd boys. You guys are rude, arrogant, obnoxious and aggressive - with various levels of coherence thrown in the mix. Still, that's perfectly natural, since there's no natural or enforced order to keep the weeds from overwhelming the yard.

No one is both respected and powerful enough to take on the role? That's the problem, isn't it? Anarchy has already taken hold of your garden, Zen. That's what happens when you don't tend to it regularly. Either let entropy take its toll and relieve Jola of her sisyphean task, or appoint more mods to fight the chaos.
2010.May.15, 03:18 PM
So let me ask you a question? How do you know if I modded something at all? There is more than one moderator here. Unless I give you a warning you have no way of knowing who moved thread or modded a thread. So we can all assume since I am an active mod I remove everything?

Might want to investigate a little more. I have moved 12/38 threads (deleted/recycled/moved to other sections) these past 3 days......and have given 3 warnings total this week which would mean that someone else moved/deleted threads. Yes, moderators do have logs that show all this information. I am not the only active moderator and am very thankful for that.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.May.15, 03:19 PM
(2010.May.15 03:17 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.May.15 02:39 PM)Brugada Wrote:  You did whine to Zen. No one started a personal attack thread. There was a thread made about how much your modding skills suck and you zapped it out of embarrassment for your self because it was 100% true. I dare you to post a link to any explicit picture I posted, because it never happened. You make drek up as you go along. Again, you suck. Zenith knows you fail as a mod I dont have to mail her about it.

What was she supposed to do? She's all alone trying to keep PG-13 and ordered the playground of a bunch of overgrown, horny and altered-state-of-mind'd boys. You guys are rude, arrogant, obnoxious and aggressive - with various levels of coherence thrown in the mix. Still, that's perfectly natural, since there's no natural or enforced order to keep the weeds from overwhelming the yard.

No one is both respected and powerful enough to take on the role? That's the problem, isn't it? Anarchy has already taken hold of your garden, Zen. That's what happens when you don't tend to it regularly. Either let entropy take its toll and relieve Jola of her sisyphean task, or appoint more mods to fight the chaos.

you use big words.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.15, 03:19 PM
(2010.May.15 03:19 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  you use big words.

LMAO

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.May.15, 03:20 PM
(2010.May.15 03:18 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  So let me ask you a question? How do you know if I modded something at all? There is more than one moderator here. Unless I give you a warning you have no way of knowing who moved thread or modded a thread. So we can all assume since I am an active mod I remove everything?

Might want to investigate a little more. I have moved 12/38 threads (deleted/recycled/moved to other sections) these past 3 days......and have given 3 warnings total this week which would mean that someone else moved/deleted threads. Yes, moderators do have logs that show all this information. I am not the only active moderator and am very thankful for that.

So Zen finally decided to appoint ghost moderators?
(2010.May.15 03:19 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  you use big words.

I know, I'm sorry.

Didn't you wanna go into med school? Smile
2010.May.15, 03:31 PM
Yawn.....how about Zen gets rid of all the lame mods we have now and appoints new ones? Just rotate mods every 3 months. Dingus, Tommi and myself will take the first 3 months. CF and 2 of his appointees will have the next go round.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.May.15, 03:32 PM
I told her I would mod. I was shot down for being a forum basing_asshole.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.