So I was sitting in jail and I wondered...
2010.May.10, 06:16 PM
RE: So I was sitting in jail and I wondered...
Better yet make it possible to take weapons with good concealment rating in to jail and push their wig back.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.May.10, 06:30 PM
inpace your link is wrong. we have had mm's reformatted by request recently. i for one spend about half of my sentences in jail because i'm a difficult bust for lots of peeps, i'd like a little more entertainment whilst there

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.11, 04:28 AM
I get that it's a punishment but are we all supposed to be doin our best to bust out anyways. Clearly we'd be semi busy protecting ourselves but I'm sure I'd be pretty focused on bustin myself out.... especially with the guards being so damn shitty at their jobs! hahaha

Also the idea of using our energy for somethin is great. Maybe it could be used as a way for us to increase the chances of a successful getaway, in jail fightin, makin a shiv to increase a jail attacks damage, etc

I dont think the jail time is supposed to be a punishment to us the players but to our characters. So why not have somethin fun for us to focus on while we're stuck in the cells. I wouldnt even mind if the chances to escape became more difficult or jail sentences became longer. More to play with is just more fun
2010.May.11, 05:46 AM
(2010.May.10 06:04 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.May.10 06:00 PM)Echothrice Wrote:  Better yet, make energy useful for some in jail options.

ie. attacking someone else in jail, fists only

xp if you win...but both parties in jail for longer, and the person who lost gets hosp time on top of that, with time served not counting down again til hosp time is finished.

Please for the love of god, read this......

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=2692

DorQ.......how disengenuous.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.11, 08:13 AM
(2010.May.11 05:46 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  
(2010.May.10 06:04 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.May.10 06:00 PM)Echothrice Wrote:  Better yet, make energy useful for some in jail options.

ie. attacking someone else in jail, fists only

xp if you win...but both parties in jail for longer, and the person who lost gets hosp time on top of that, with time served not counting down again til hosp time is finished.

Please for the love of god, read this......

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=2692

DorQ.......how disengenuous.......

I was quite sincere in asking him to read that, but ok.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.11, 04:15 PM
(2010.May.10 02:23 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I like it the way it is. If you're ap went up while you were in jail you would never use the 25 cred bail out, nor would you ever be stuck in jail for any length of time. It's more fun the way it is, gives a little more of a challenge & strategy. Jail

What if your in for 800+ minutes and you don't have enough exp to bust yourself?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.May.11, 06:03 PM
(2010.May.11 04:15 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  
(2010.May.10 02:23 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I like it the way it is. If you're ap went up while you were in jail you would never use the 25 cred bail out, nor would you ever be stuck in jail for any length of time. It's more fun the way it is, gives a little more of a challenge & strategy. Jail

What if your in for 800+ minutes and you don't have enough exp to bust yourself?

You can credit out, or you better have some friends.
2010.May.11, 06:09 PM
or a good lawyer. i even lowered willr's time by like 500 mins yesterday...and not even a thank you for it Cry

damn robots.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 06:12 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.11, 10:45 PM

Actually they would... u havent got a hope in hell of busting or being busted from jail at 700+ mins... and not too many ppl r patient enuff to sit there praying someone will bust them soon if ur in the middle of a hosp war or some such.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 10:45 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.May.12, 12:43 AM
(2010.May.10 06:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  inpace your face is wrong.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯