Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
2010.May.11, 05:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
assuming one thing in the stim money calculations....which is incorrect....

h4h stims nearly every time to out or unhitable then gets out...then they nimbus up...not much of that done here if our guys are even bothering to stim out...i guaranfuking tee you wed be way ahead in less cash spent if you figured the amount correctly

zen said that would be much harder to do than a simple database query

doh
2010.May.11, 05:35 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in th
I came on here to address stupidity. Hi, Thrill!!!
2010.May.11, 05:46 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in the la
(2010.May.11 05:29 PM)Punisher Wrote:  assuming one thing in the stim money calculations....which is incorrect....

if our guys are even bothering to stim out...i guaranfuking tee you wed be way ahead in less cash spent if you figured the amount correctly

so your guys are just riding out their hospital stays? nice, mission accomplished
winning a war doesn't mean spending less money

and for the record, I haven't really eaten much nimbus
I have eaten a bunch of bios & even beef jerky

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.May.11, 06:14 PM
control for smilers can't be bought.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.11, 06:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the Ares Gang FightLogger. Logs show attacks by all gang members in th
So how exactly does one win a war around here, g2? What is your definition of a win on AL?
2010.May.11, 06:17 PM
(2010.May.11 05:29 PM)Punisher Wrote:  assuming one thing in the stim money calculations....which is incorrect....

h4h stims nearly every time to out or unhitable then gets out...then they nimbus up...not much of that done here if our guys are even bothering to stim out...i guaranfuking tee you wed be way ahead in less cash spent if you figured the amount correctly

zen said that would be much harder to do than a simple database query

How about all the poor bastards like Hit who sit in hospital for hours on end, unable or afraid to stim out. Can Zen track online yet in hospital time?

Also, not calculated into the big scheme of things is activity.
The numbers crunched don't account for sleep, which most do almost every night or downtime in general, which I had a lot of this weekend. We're not wasting our time on offlines for the most part, or inactives, or the really wee VS players for that matter-only the onlines as Cheets demanded we do earlier. We have also at her request stopped borging at the wrong time, and tried to stick to her on and offline scheduling and other demands, no matter how "kooky"

(2010.May.11 06:16 PM)hitolo Wrote:  So how exactly does one win a war around here, g2? What is your definition of a win on AL?

Spend less time in Hospital....Holy crap, you're still in there?
5916 SV hit 44 53 Hospitalized by Thrillhouse.
You should ask scientist Pun to throw you a pity stim.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.11 06:19 PM by thrillhouse.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.May.11, 06:28 PM
Stupidity strikes again. Hiya thrill.

Only thing that I'm afraid of is your mental capacity, thrill.
2010.May.11, 06:29 PM
(2010.May.11 05:46 PM)Leopard Wrote:  so your guys are just riding out their hospital stays? nice, mission accomplished

why let the enemy get more hits when you can't fight back? why do you think i got so excited when Val jumped VS last time you guys were bashing them?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.11, 06:36 PM
(2010.May.11 06:28 PM)hitolo Wrote:  Stupidity strikes again. Hiya thrill.

Only thing that I'm afraid of is your mental capacity, thrill.

So, after 3 hours of mostly online time, you stim out to Zerk Marlo(offline 7 hours) and lost....and you're winning.

Are you related to this guy?

[Image: bush_mission_accomplished.jpg]

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.May.11, 06:44 PM
Yes. I am. I'm an American.

Of those three hours I was working in RL and addressing dolts like you in AL for entertainment.

Btw 7 hours away for Marlo...good for him.