Complex Meth Lab
2007.Apr.07, 12:11 PM
Complex Meth Lab
Complex Meth Lab I think that crimes is to easy compare to other crimes I allmost allways success and werent in jali since several days and my inteligence is just 7 im doing that criem for long tiem and its becomeing boring but all other crimes ae less profitable and much more risky Sad I think that should be fixed either change Math Lab to be less profitable or increase succes of other crimes
2007.Apr.07, 12:14 PM

Everything beyond complex meth lab is one of the "new crimes" ie. they were all added in the most recent update of crimes. I talked to zenith about this a while ago actually, and those crimes were intended to be significantly harder. I do agree that a more regular increase in difficulty based on AP required should be instated.
2007.Apr.07, 12:20 PM

I know but some other crimes are just 1 or several ap more why do they have to be 10 times harder? :roll:
2007.Apr.07, 12:24 PM

ive been doing meth lab since lvl 18 i think... can't say that i mind the cash or the success rate. =o
2007.Apr.07, 12:30 PM

TheGeek Wrote:ive been doing meth lab since lvl 18 i think... can't say that i mind the cash or the success rate. =o
Yep and that is my point evryone who can doing it That crime is to good compare to all others
2007.Apr.07, 12:32 PM

All it takes is lvl 7 int to the meth lab but it cost me about 3500 credits to get there..I think the pay is just fine, it's helping to re-coop by empty wallet..I actually fail the simple meth lab but have a about a 97% success rate with the complex...Forgery? Forget about it. Bubba makes my butt bloody for a week on that one.
2007.Apr.12, 02:55 PM

lol @ "bubba makes my butt bloody for a week"
2007.May.05, 12:42 PM

I have 7+ intel and was rocking the complex lab for a few days. Today tho, I have failed or been busted during every attempt. Not one completion.
2007.May.05, 12:48 PM

Haven't touched the crime code. That's just bad luck.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.May.05, 12:49 PM

that's what I figured. I just thought I'd post it just in case anyone else was having the same deal.