AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Complex Meth Lab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Complex Meth Lab I think that crimes is to easy compare to other crimes I allmost allways success and werent in jali since several days and my inteligence is just 7 im doing that criem for long tiem and its becomeing boring but all other crimes ae less profitable and much more risky Sad I think that should be fixed either change Math Lab to be less profitable or increase succes of other crimes

matt5250

Everything beyond complex meth lab is one of the "new crimes" ie. they were all added in the most recent update of crimes. I talked to zenith about this a while ago actually, and those crimes were intended to be significantly harder. I do agree that a more regular increase in difficulty based on AP required should be instated.
I know but some other crimes are just 1 or several ap more why do they have to be 10 times harder? :roll:

TheGeek

ive been doing meth lab since lvl 18 i think... can't say that i mind the cash or the success rate. =o
TheGeek Wrote:ive been doing meth lab since lvl 18 i think... can't say that i mind the cash or the success rate. =o
Yep and that is my point evryone who can doing it That crime is to good compare to all others
All it takes is lvl 7 int to the meth lab but it cost me about 3500 credits to get there..I think the pay is just fine, it's helping to re-coop by empty wallet..I actually fail the simple meth lab but have a about a 97% success rate with the complex...Forgery? Forget about it. Bubba makes my butt bloody for a week on that one.

thawdgharp

lol @ "bubba makes my butt bloody for a week"

mudpies

I have 7+ intel and was rocking the complex lab for a few days. Today tho, I have failed or been busted during every attempt. Not one completion.
Haven't touched the crime code. That's just bad luck.

mudpies

that's what I figured. I just thought I'd post it just in case anyone else was having the same deal.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's