Endurance?
2010.May.01, 07:21 AM
Endurance?
I have been improving my endurance weekly, and I was wondering if higher endurance has any effect on happiness refreshes ?

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.May.01, 07:28 AM
RE: Endurance?
Nope. Happiness refreshes only based on humanity and level. If I recall correctly the formula is
Happiness refresh = .5(player level) + humanity

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.May.01, 07:50 AM
The End is gonna help increase your gym trains, and weapon requirements. Keep putting into End, its a wise choice.
2010.May.01, 10:13 AM
Well, may not have asked the right question.

I have noticed on a full train,( which I normally never do)that my happiness hasn't been dropping as far afterwards. Any thoughts as to why.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.May.01, 10:51 AM
Are we talking one or two point difference? If so, I'd chalk it up to Randomlands. Any amount of training should cost about 3 happiness, though.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.May.01, 10:56 AM
Well idk, 10-20 points, I just started to notice. On the mobile site your vitals show in percentages.

2010.May.01, 11:49 AM
ya. i've noticed it also with my endo upping. i believe that is how it ups your trains. the more % happiness you have the higher your trains seem to be

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.May.01, 09:31 PM
If you're only worried about gym train returns, put the AL cash into a better house instead of End, unless you're buying the $5mil house or higher.
2010.May.14, 06:57 AM
yep i just bought the 5mill house its good for gym trains only in full happyness
2010.May.17, 12:08 AM
Fuck the endurance,spent your money to bacon...more happiness.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.17 12:08 AM by Batman.

He is back....