Poll: Is TRIADBOY apart of AL?...
This poll is closed.
Yes, i feel he has put years into AL so he has earned his place here to stay... 22.41% 13 22.41%
Iam not sure because i have heard many bad things on the forum about him (which is probably all lies). 1.72% 1 1.72%
I say Let him rot in his smelly cell, dont pick up the soap TRIADGIRL!.SEE YOU IN HELL SCAMBOY!! DIE DIE DIE!!!... 55.17% 32 55.17%
If he is INNOCENT he should defenlently be let free. People put ALOT of hours/Months of there time into this game to just get fed'ed... 8.62% 5 8.62%
Who will we ruthlessly destroy on the public forum if TRIADBOYS gone?... feed us blood! 12.07% 7 12.07%
Total 58 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
2010.Apr.30, 10:44 AM
RE: TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
(2010.Apr.30 10:37 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.30 10:34 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Why the hell would anyone want to play two characters? I like to buy endurance, weapons. and creds just for shits and giggles. Even I cant imagine buying for two or three accounts.

You sir, are an Idiot. ( no offense )

word of advice
when calling someone names make sure you quote the person the message is intended for
it'll save you stims in the long run Winky

I'M sorry, must have missed the part where the thread said anything about Deathwing.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Apr.30, 04:54 PM
(2010.Apr.30 10:44 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.30 10:34 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Why the hell would anyone want to play two characters? I like to buy endurance, weapons. and creds just for shits and giggles. Even I cant imagine buying for two or three accounts.

word of advice
when calling someone names make sure you quote the person the message is intended for

I'M sorry, must have missed the part where the thread said anything about Deathwing.

you are pushing your luck lil dudette. if i would have thought it was directed to me you'd be in the hospital now Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Apr.30, 05:38 PM
(2010.Apr.30 04:54 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.30 10:44 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  

word of advice

you are pushing your luck lil dudette. if i would have thought it was directed to me you'd be in the hospital now Twisted

it was totally directed toward you.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.30, 06:07 PM
Chill out SB, that's why I ignore tough Guy posts. As long as you don't quote him I can't see what he posts. ZENITH bless the friends and ignore lists.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.30 06:08 PM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Apr.30, 06:28 PM
I don't understand why the last option is on there. Triadboy obviously still has forum access, therefore we can continue to "ruthlessly destroy" him regardless of his fedjail status.

On a more related note, logging into 3/4 of his multi's again, and then drawing attention to it by posting in the forums? Since when was triadboy's purpose in life to make inpace look intelligent?
2010.Apr.30, 06:35 PM
(2010.Apr.30 06:28 PM)Echothrice Wrote:  Since when was triadboy's purpose in life to make inpace look intelligent?

It's easy.

Since Triaboy is really Zen, Inpace has to be Err!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.30, 06:38 PM
For the love of God, why do fed'd folks have forum access?

Actually, I'd be fine if TriadTool was un-fed'd if he didn't have forum access.

No matter, I'm sure he'll create a new game that's way cooler than this.
2010.Apr.30, 07:13 PM
(2010.Apr.30 06:35 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.30 06:28 PM)Echothrice Wrote:  Since when was triadboy's purpose in life to make inpace look intelligent?

It's easy.

Meh, I couldn't top Err. He is ridiculously intelligent.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.01, 01:35 AM
(2010.Apr.30 06:35 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  

It's easy.

Then Zen is Cheetah and Err is Pun.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.01, 07:36 AM
I fully support you TriadBoy you are a A.L. legend beyond doubt and one of the most helpful players here.I can relate to your situation but don't let it get you down.All hail TriadBoy!!!

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
Thread Closed