Poll: Is TRIADBOY apart of AL?...
This poll is closed.
Yes, i feel he has put years into AL so he has earned his place here to stay... 22.41% 13 22.41%
Iam not sure because i have heard many bad things on the forum about him (which is probably all lies). 1.72% 1 1.72%
I say Let him rot in his smelly cell, dont pick up the soap TRIADGIRL!.SEE YOU IN HELL SCAMBOY!! DIE DIE DIE!!!... 55.17% 32 55.17%
If he is INNOCENT he should defenlently be let free. People put ALOT of hours/Months of there time into this game to just get fed'ed... 8.62% 5 8.62%
Who will we ruthlessly destroy on the public forum if TRIADBOYS gone?... feed us blood! 12.07% 7 12.07%
Total 58 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
2010.Apr.30, 06:48 AM
RE: TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
Change your avatar...that was your old gang...stop drinking at school.

He is back....
2010.Apr.30, 07:44 AM
(2010.Apr.30 06:38 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.30 06:03 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.30 04:23 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  Hello fellow AL players...

Incase you haven't noticed i am serving time right now in ALs wonderful 24 hour lock up fed jail.

Its horrible here got alot of ALs worst players wanting to rip my head off but afew of my friends are here and the foods free.(cool!).

Feel free to private mail me your good byes or legal advice as i am NOT GUILTY and in this case an INNOCENT MAN.

I look forward in hearing from all of my wonderful friends.

Take care guys, i miss you already...

Kindest Regards

TriadBoy xx

yea...no one gives a f uck. you are a legend in your own mind.
hey bird how about you give credit where credit is due, quote me next time you auschwitz!!!

arbeit macht frei

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.30, 09:14 AM
This is his second trip to fed jail.... keep him there.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Apr.30, 09:31 AM
(2010.Apr.30 04:36 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  State your case here.........AL is impartial.
Easy-E can't help you......he's dead.......

You think Easy-E is dead but really he is just in Bermuda, w/ Biggie and Pac.
Don't quote me boy I ain't said shit.
2010.Apr.30, 10:17 AM
(2010.Apr.30 06:48 AM)Batman Wrote:  Change your avatar...that was your old gang...stop drinking at school.

my old gang is my new gang... and i've hadn't had a drink since 7th of march Razz

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Apr.30, 10:25 AM
(2010.Apr.30 10:17 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.30 06:48 AM)Batman Wrote:  Change your avatar...that was your old gang...stop drinking at school.

my old gang is my new gang... and i've hadn't had a drink since 7th of march Razz

erm.... WTF are you talking about?

and I haven't had a drink since 2 seconds ago Razz
2010.Apr.30, 10:33 AM
i quit drinking temporarily. i wanted to see for how long i can stay sober lol

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Apr.30, 10:34 AM
Why the hell would anyone want to play two characters? I like to buy endurance, weapons. and creds just for shits and giggles. Even I cant imagine buying for two or three accounts.

You sir, are an Idiot. ( no offense )

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Apr.30, 10:37 AM
(2010.Apr.30 10:34 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Why the hell would anyone want to play two characters? I like to buy endurance, weapons. and creds just for shits and giggles. Even I cant imagine buying for two or three accounts.

word of advice
when calling someone names make sure you quote the person the message is intended for
it'll save you stims in the long run Winky

2010.Apr.30, 10:39 AM
(2010.Apr.30 10:37 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.30 10:34 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Why the hell would anyone want to play two characters? I like to buy endurance, weapons. and creds just for shits and giggles. Even I cant imagine buying for two or three accounts.

word of advice
when calling someone names make sure you quote the person the message is intended for
it'll save you stims in the long run Winky

True, but there is only one multi in this thread.

ME!

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

Thread Closed