Poll: New attack code is worth the effort jut for multiple PvPvPvPvP attacks?
Yes?
No.
[Show Results]

Do we really want multiple person attacks
2010.Apr.21, 03:01 PM
RE: Do we really want multiple person attacks
Monk man, i think it would be cool, just imagine 3 kids thinking all of them together are stronger than you, you land a nasty crit on each of them, they get a long hosp for stupidity and you probably a hefty gang point pull from it since its a multi attacks...

personally, i like it, i find i get pretty bored during wars and if there are people in the opposing gang online that i know have no shot on there own to beat me i usually dont touch them and wait for someone in my gang a little weaker to put them away because they may get a gang point out of it, now if there are a few of them online, with the option to multi attack me, i'd take the initiative to put them away before they get the chance to gang up on me..

it adds more strategy, which is what this game needs i think...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.21, 03:02 PM
Additionally, if they're hitting you for 1 damage each time.... I don't care if there's 20 of em, they won't do jack to you.
2010.Apr.21, 03:04 PM
or does it take away from strategy. I believe so. If it were made like all the people need full energy or something to coordinate it. I'm not sure but I don't think I like the sound of it and most importantly Dingus doesn't like it.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.21, 03:07 PM
I'd love to see gang v. gang combat. Remember that the winning side does NOT end up in the hospital, just at 1 hp if they die in the fight.

Perhaps some weapons should work slightly better in multi-person combat, hitting multiple peeps for a small portion of a single-person attack.
2010.Apr.21, 03:11 PM
(2010.Apr.21 03:07 PM)Echothrice Wrote:  I'd love to see gang v. gang combat. Remember that the winning side does NOT end up in the hospital, just at 1 hp if they die in the fight.

Perhaps some weapons should work slightly better in multi-person combat, hitting multiple peeps for a small portion of a single-person attack.

OR we could just keep it normal and not get overly complicated.

2010.Apr.21, 03:13 PM
Monk, did you forget to take your upper today, you seem to be on the downers

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.21, 03:14 PM
(2010.Apr.21 03:13 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  Monk, did you forget to take your upper today, you seem to be on the downers

I have some "adult ADD" pills that may help with that...
2010.Apr.21, 03:14 PM
Naw man just think its crazy to change such a huge part of the game. Its just putting those strong people at an advantage and the weak ones at an even bigger disadvantage than before.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.21 03:15 PM by Monk.

2010.Apr.21, 03:16 PM
It's not even fully phased in yet, duder!
2010.Apr.21, 03:17 PM
(2010.Apr.21 03:16 PM)w00k Wrote:  It's not even fully phased in yet, duder!

What were we talking about again?