Poll: should players be able to switch careers after working ?
This poll is closed.
yes , we should be able to switch ! 50.00% 21 50.00%
no , its fine the way it is . 50.00% 21 50.00%
Total 42 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should we be able to switch careers in a day after working ?
2010.Apr.19, 10:14 AM
RE: should we be able to switch careers in a day after working ?
(2010.Apr.19 10:13 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  You do not need perfect continuity. It is a game, you can fudge it a bit. Just stop forgetting to change careers. use a post-it note, Something!

Why did you capitalize "Something"? You piss me off.

That's what she said
2010.Apr.19, 01:58 PM
you can do 2 careers in a day if you are smart

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.19, 09:31 PM
(2010.Apr.19 08:59 AM)2asandab Wrote:  Quitting a job might be a different case but as for just switching midday it doesn't work, you essentially gain all the benefits of having both careers, I could switch back and forth bailing ppl (politics), then switch to construction to repair my fort, screws w/ a major dynamic of the game IMO.

As for virgin hookers they are actually quite expensive, I've been told. . . Winky

when you say "virgin hookers"...do you mean new to hooking or the word virgin in the literal sense?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.19, 09:34 PM
Man, that suit is you!

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.20, 10:03 AM
(2010.Apr.19 09:31 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.19 08:59 AM)2asandab Wrote:  Quitting a job might be a different case but as for just switching midday it doesn't work, you essentially gain all the benefits of having both careers, I could switch back and forth bailing ppl (politics), then switch to construction to repair my fort, screws w/ a major dynamic of the game IMO.

As for virgin hookers they are actually quite expensive, I've been told. . . Winky

when you say "virgin hookers"...do you mean new to hooking or the word virgin in the literal sense?

A little from column A and a little from column B.

That's what she said
2010.Apr.20, 07:13 PM
(2010.Apr.20 10:03 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.19 09:31 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

A little from column A and a little from column B.

yea but one column calls for more money and the other column calls for less. it's an economical mess.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken