New attack code
2010.Apr.18, 07:15 AM
RE: New attack code
(2010.Apr.18 06:01 AM)Punisher Wrote:  anyone else notice that most npcs use melee Smile
also in a gang bang imo you should get exp for the npcs you beat even if you stale the others

mhm.... melee eh...

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.18, 08:22 AM
finally got a decent rumble where axel didnt jump in

You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 1862
Hospitalization Time : 61

doh
2010.Apr.18, 09:07 AM
Round 42
The Horvath hits bird for 186 damage. bird resists 100 for a total of 86 damage.
The Horvath defeated bird.
You got smoked by The Horvath.

Continue

smoked by the horvath? really?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.18, 09:15 AM
I had another question regarding partial group attacks...if you beat some but not all of the enemies and stalemate, do the enemies you beat end up in hosp?
2010.Apr.18, 09:18 AM
(2010.Apr.18 09:15 AM)zliplus Wrote:  I had another question regarding partial group attacks...if you beat some but not all of the enemies and stalemate, do the enemies you beat end up in hosp?

no, they go to "near death" but don't get put into the hosp.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.18, 10:26 AM
sure makes it harder to camp NPC's now with the xp they giving out.

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Apr.18, 10:26 AM
I like the attack code but I'd like it to show my previous fights with people like it used to before I attack them. (ie. Overpowered - lost, Leave - win. Date of the attack. Etc.). I use this as my basis for attacking people and also to determine how strong I've become since such-and-such a date. Will this be added to the attack code again?!?!??!?!!!!!

Wu tang
2010.Apr.18, 11:03 AM
(2010.Apr.18 10:26 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  I like the attack code but I'd like it to show my previous fights with people like it used to before I attack them. (ie. Overpowered - lost, Leave - win. Date of the attack. Etc.). I use this as my basis for attacking people and also to determine how strong I've become since such-and-such a date. Will this be added to the attack code again?!?!??!?!!!!!

I definitely agree to this .. I always used my previous fight list .. also lets me know if i need full health to attack as well..

How is your Peterbilt ??

PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE
2010.Apr.18, 11:54 AM
would be nice if it said how much money you mugged somewhere, too. Either in the gang pvp or on the fightlog would be fine

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Apr.18, 01:23 PM
are the gang defense pvp logs gonna be put back?

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE