New attack code
2010.Apr.17, 05:53 PM
RE: New attack code
has anyone else got this yet i jst got attacked by someone and it doesnt show on the events page is this cause of the attack code or other anyone have any thoughts?
2010.Apr.17, 06:15 PM
Damn, that's a lot of XP. When this is applied to gangs, it'll change AL through and through.

Powerlvling will become an art form.
2010.Apr.17, 06:19 PM
moving forward here...imo anyone in your gang on less than a minute should have a request pop up to ask to help defend if a gang mate gets attacked...this would be way cool

doh
2010.Apr.17, 06:40 PM
(2010.Apr.17 06:19 PM)Punisher Wrote:  moving forward here...imo anyone in your gang on less than a minute should have a request pop up to ask to help defend if a gang mate gets attacked...this would be way cool

A request seems too heavy of a process... Not live enough.

I'd keep your exact same idea Pun, but trigered by a command in the Gang Tasks panel instead of a request for everyone.

You get some kind of on/off switch on a defense setting for gang members.

Defense settings like:

- one for self (player defends with no other gang members help)
- all for one (every gang members jump in to defend any gang members)
- one for all (one gang member is set up to defend every other gang members)
- one for one (one gang member is set up to defend another one)

Could also get to stuff like:

- Mercenary (One defends for someone on the outside of the gang with a daily fee paid directly to the gang vault (like an automated teller)
- Gang Support (A whole gang is set up to defend for all of another gang with a daily fee paid directly to the gang vault (teller again)

*fees could be set to 0$ for friendlies.

Bottom line is, a whole new era could be right there for AL.

Most hope I've had in a long time.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.17, 06:51 PM
106 The Horvath NPC 86 Lost defending in a rumble.

a rumble?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.17, 07:18 PM
(2010.Apr.17 06:51 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  106 The Horvath NPC 86 Lost defending in a rumble.

a rumble?

Yup.

Welcome to the universe where now, the word gang means something. No NPCs will go down without help from his brothers.

Soon, gangs will do the same. Balazar will sell the technology, he's a cheap bastard,

Gang wars will change for ever.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.17 07:18 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.17, 08:12 PM
(2010.Apr.17 07:18 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.17 06:51 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  106 The Horvath NPC 86 Lost defending in a rumble.

a rumble?

Yup.

Welcome to the universe where now, the word gang means something. No NPCs will go down without help from his brothers.

Soon, gangs will do the same. Balazar will sell the technology, he's a cheap bastard,

Gang wars will change for ever.

seems like it could level the field a bit. if i had say all of the 20's in my gang help me i bet i could get you preach.

edit: all the 20's in DD
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.17 08:15 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.18, 12:44 AM
MY FAVORITE PART IS WHEN I ATTACK AND LOSE I AM IN THE HOSPITAL FOR LONGER THAN PEOPLE WHO USE REFRESHERS ARE IN JAIL WITH BUBBA

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Apr.18, 02:15 AM
I dont unterstend why 3 weak NPC give you X4 times more exp that one strong one ?
2010.Apr.18, 06:01 AM
anyone else notice that most npcs use melee Smile
also in a gang bang imo you should get exp for the npcs you beat even if you stale the others

doh