Exp stop.
2010.Apr.14, 02:30 PM
Exp stop.
Some players like to focus on their skills instead of leveling. What I was wondering that instead of gaining exp you put a stop on your current level. And instead of exp you get a random Dev to a random stat.

To stop your level it would cost a certain amount of humanity and money. You could make it like a implant. Except you could select to remove this implant to start gaining exp again. However every time you stop it would cost more humanity and more money.

Please constructive criticism.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.14 02:31 PM by Mock8800.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Apr.14, 07:06 PM
RE: Exp stop.
(2010.Apr.14 02:30 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Some players like to focus on their skills instead of leveling. What I was wondering that instead of gaining exp you put a stop on your current level. And instead of exp you get a random Dev to a random stat.

To stop your level it would cost a certain amount of humanity and money. You could make it like a implant. Except you could select to remove this implant to start gaining exp again. However every time you stop it would cost more humanity and more money.

Please constructive criticism.

+1 except for the humanity cost.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Apr.14, 07:08 PM
you'd end up regretting it when you get up in the higher levels when it takes forever to level..

ask anyone who is gunning for level 50 or 60 how much experience it takes...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.16, 08:07 AM
Very very long time...

Amend
2010.Apr.16, 05:25 PM
One week.

That's what she said
2010.Apr.20, 12:29 AM
u think 50 or 60 is long? try going for 61 Sad

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl