how did
2010.Apr.13, 06:02 AM
RE: how did
Looks like things got a little out of hand after I went to bed. Tommi mailed me last night said he would not attack Val anymore so I called off all attacks on VS. Talked to Rambo this am told him we would support him if he still wanted to hit tommi. He said he would stop also. Looks like everyone will have to find more drama else where.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2010.Apr.13, 06:07 AM
(2010.Apr.12 07:16 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 07:14 PM)Leopard Wrote:  ThisWarsRedonculous [34344] lol poor VS

im not complaining. i just think its stupid to how it started and its getting us to no where.

I bet you don't even know how it started.
2010.Apr.13, 06:09 AM
(2010.Apr.13 06:02 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  Looks like things got a little out of hand after I went to bed. Tommi mailed me last night said he would not attack Val anymore so I called off all attacks on VS. Talked to Rambo this am told him we would support him if he still wanted to hit tommi. He said he would stop also. Looks like everyone will have to find more drama else where.

who gives a fck.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Apr.13, 06:16 AM
(2010.Apr.13 06:02 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  Looks like things got a little out of hand after I went to bed. Tommi mailed me last night said he would not attack Val anymore so I called off all attacks on VS. Talked to Rambo this am told him we would support him if he still wanted to hit tommi. He said he would stop also. Looks like everyone will have to find more drama else where.

Hmm actually, I may give him another slap or 2 for good measure. Ive been made aware of some remarks he made, that have now been deleted. You know the final knockout punch!
2010.Apr.13, 06:19 AM
(2010.Apr.13 06:16 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  

Hmm actually, I may give him another slap or 2 for good measure. Ive been made aware of some remarks he made, that have now been deleted. You know the final knockout punch!

He's forum banned, and you have him blocked.

let sleeping dogs lie.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Apr.13, 06:31 AM
(2010.Apr.13 06:09 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

who gives a fck.

I would make a guess that you do or you would not have taken the time to read it and post.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2010.Apr.13, 07:05 AM
I will show you the last 3 mails he sent me, without response from me may I add. This is Tommi at his best, or worst, depending on which side of the fence you are on. Now ask why I blocked his mails.

10.Apr.10 Thanks again. There's some medicine for herpes. Makes sure to use it so no one knows you've been fucking your Mom.
10.Apr.10 Thanks, pedophile. I always heard you liked tight girls, but never knew they were 2 and 3 years old.
10.Apr.10 I could finally ask for Punisher to come chasing you down. :-? Maybe have you waste another fortune because your pride is too big for your wallet.

Thats just his pm's to me, then you have his forum stuff (hence his ban)

Add this all up and he is not worthy to be a Villain, infact I don't see any purpose for him being allowed to play the game. IT IS A GAME AFTER ALL.

The only reason I see him still being a villain is because pun/cheets feel sorry for him. They know booting him out would be a death sentence for his game play, something he would not recover from. Can you imagine taking the AL out of reallife Tommi? It would destroy him. Sometimes you have to look beyond the obvious, and see that deep down, pun and cheets are bending over backwards for him. Carrying dead weight around they are actually saving his mental health.
2010.Apr.13, 07:16 AM
(2010.Apr.13 07:05 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  The only reason I see him still being a villain is because pun/cheets feel sorry for him. They know booting him out would be a death sentence for his game play, something he would not recover from.

I believe they keep him around to stir the pot in hopes that they can jump in on a hosp war. No one challenges SV (cept for the recent smack down H4H gave em) so they use him to create reasons for a war.
2010.Apr.13, 09:37 AM
(2010.Apr.13 07:16 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.13 07:05 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  The only reason I see him still being a villain is because pun/cheets feel sorry for him. They know booting him out would be a death sentence for his game play, something he would not recover from.

I believe they keep him around to stir the pot in hopes that they can jump in on a hosp war. No one challenges SV (cept for the recent smack down H4H gave em) so they use him to create reasons for a war.

Seems reasonable to me. It gives the people in SV something to do, and gets rid of the thinskins from VS, an important and neccessary harrowing that top gangs should go through on occasion to keep them from rusting.
2010.Apr.13, 09:41 AM
(2010.Apr.13 09:37 AM)Echothrice Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.13 07:16 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  

Seems reasonable to me. It gives the people in SV something to do, and gets rid of the thinskins from VS, an important and neccessary harrowing that top gangs should go through on occasion to keep them from rusting.

Simplified, they keep him out of charity!