WTF is wrong with AL forums
2010.Apr.11, 09:36 AM
RE: WTF is wrong with AL forums
(2010.Apr.11 09:34 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:31 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:27 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  This is your idea of a punishment? A little bit of cruel humor never hurt anyone. Seriously though this is what the forums is for. Just do yourself a favor and keep my name out your mouth.

9:50 am ShaolinMonk hospitalized you.

Was what I was referring to. I am more than capable of taking whatever verbal attempts you make at my pride, and my personal character.

So reload your keyboard and try again.
(2010.Apr.11 09:30 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:29 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:19 AM)Canosoup Wrote:  There always have and always will be people that take delight in making fun of others.

I am 22 years old and have been on the internet since I was 10. I have seen both sides of the coin.

Yea you like like a retarded 16 year old.

I'm retarded, yet you manage to stutter on a keyboard. NT, GG, Go home, and gtfo out of my thread.

You read with a stutter?

Hahahaha!
2010.Apr.11, 09:36 AM
That off topic post is different than the rest. There is no comparison to be had between the items posted in general and that one. There were still a lot of bashing comments that were just modded out of it.

You told them to keep their negative posts to themselves, can you blame others for not posting?

It is not always about the argument, most of the time if you read them they are kind of debates. OK some get a little out of hand and more like a mob action or personal attacks, but if you can't debate in fun then what good is it?

Sarcastic, gee that has ALWAYS been a part of posting in forums. It is way it is in most forums.

The forums have ALWAYS been drama. Gang drama, other player drama that is what they are, why is now any different? Drama doesn't make you weak, it makes you a target and the forums have always looked for a target. Most posters have always been sharks scenting blood in the water.

You complain that no one is following the rules, well when the mods do their best to keep everyone to the rules, many start the complaint that their right to free speech is being hampered. Many make it hard for the Mods to keep up and at what point do you mod everything and not manage to piss off the majority of posters? Or make it no fun to debate in the forums at all.

So, it falls under the category, if you don't like what's being said, then just ignore it as the rest of us do. If you feel the need to express your right to free speech, then expect that someone is NOT going to agree with you and you have brought the debate and comments to yourself all on your own.

That would be why you are now up to 289 views and only 13 posts.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2010.Apr.11, 09:39 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:34 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:32 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:27 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:17 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  And yet you keep posting stuff. I don't get why you won't just go away from the forums. Nobody wants to hear anything from your damn mouth. Just because you can find some examples of people bitching about stupid stuff on here does not mean the forums have lost their purpose.

There are still a lot of threads that are about aspects of the game that need improvement or suggestions to improve the game. We all just like to take the threads in a completely different direction than what they were intended, because...it's fun!!! Stuff like that keeps people entertained when they are waiting for a refresh, please understand this, I know it's very difficult for your tiny brain to process.

Maybe you should just go away from the forums if you cannot understand what fun really is. Also, I still hate you...very very much.

What is more important to you, this game, or your own glorification of text based prowess?

Would you keep your incessant diahrea of the mouth in check for a few minutes at a time. You were given two ears and one mouth, you should be listening twice as much as you talk.

Truly, if you were a man, you would understand that listening is not something we do as a gender, typically. And you have done nothing to earn my time to hear you rant about stupid drek. Also, "Mr. Intellectual" you spelled diarrhea wrong. I still believe that I put the game first here, and like to enjoy my time on the forums, mocking and insulting other players, especially yourself. You are an insult to men everywhere. Shut up.

I cannot pull up the post where you asked us to stop using minor insults and use our intellect to combat you, since it got taken down (thanks for the help monk).

Earn your time? all but one in your gang hated me prior to joining, and all of sudden was buddy buddy because I was in the gang.

Respect is earned, not given. Practice what you preach.

I did not hate you prior to joining the Wranglers, your repeated gang mails pissed us all off. Seemed like you were updating us everything to stole air from humanity. Even with that, I tried to keep things positive, since you were a gang member.

What are you doing to earn respect? I have that for most of the players on here, because, even with all the insults that are being slung from one to another, they keep me and many others entertained. You just open your mouth and spew out waste of time threads left and right....like this one. You are making fun of the entire community for trying to keep things fun. Who cares if it's done by mocking and lashing out insults at one another?

That's what she said
2010.Apr.11, 09:39 AM
Congratulations on proving my point monk, bcon.

You have proven my point in the thread in less than ten minutes.

If someone makes a post or thought that is not to your liking, you jump down their throat.

What do you prove, what do you gain from doing this?

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Apr.11, 09:40 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:39 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Congratulations on proving my point monk, bcon.

If someone makes a post or thought that is not to your liking, you jump down their throat.

they gain the pleasure of making you seem like a retard
2010.Apr.11, 09:42 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:40 AM)ditallica Wrote:  they gain the pleasure of making you seem like a retard

Thank you for sharing your point of view, but the beautiful part of that is, it is only your opinion.

2010.Apr.11, 09:43 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:42 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:40 AM)ditallica Wrote:  they gain the pleasure of making you seem like a retard

Thank you for sharing your point of view, but the beautiful part of that is, it is only your opinion.

it is the opinion of the rest of AL, too. ask anyone
2010.Apr.11, 09:44 AM
Hey your trying to say we ruin the forums because you always get made fun of. I believe I make the forums what it is. If you don't like being made fun of you can try stop being such an idiot EVERY TIME you post. Like seriously no one has dumber shit to say about everything than you. Congrats.

+1 Ditallica

Don't worry Brug will be plenty of chances to get on that list I have a feeling.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.11 09:46 AM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.11, 09:47 AM
Sorry brug, truth be told, you have to be instigated into it.

Oh by the way guys...

I don't really care who posts what on the forums...

or anything else Ninja

[Image: rickrolled3.jpg]

2010.Apr.11, 09:47 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:39 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Congratulations on proving my point monk, bcon.

I don't gain a damn thing from what I'm posting, you just piss me off when you say stupid shit. Keep my damn name off your cursed tongue. Not saying it will make me hate you less, cause it won't. You can just worry less about me trolling your threads like I do. Cause it obviously gets under your skin. Hence the reason for this one. Smile

That's what she said