WTF is wrong with AL forums
2010.Apr.11, 09:27 AM
RE: WTF is wrong with AL forums
(2010.Apr.11 09:13 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 08:47 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  Your an idiot I have tons of fun and merely post in forums to do so. If its killing it for InPaceRequisCat well...i dont give a flying frag. The forums died once you started posting.

Belittling people and being generally condescending? That is your idea of fun?
Punishing people because they disagree with you?
You've been reading Mein Kampf a little too much.

This is your idea of a punishment? A little bit of cruel humor never hurt anyone. Seriously though this is what the forums is for. Just do yourself a favor and keep my name out your mouth.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.11, 09:29 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:19 AM)Canosoup Wrote:  There always have and always will be people that take delight in making fun of others.

I am 22 years old and have been on the internet since I was 10. I have seen both sides of the coin.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Apr.11, 09:30 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:29 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:19 AM)Canosoup Wrote:  There always have and always will be people that take delight in making fun of others.

I am 22 years old and have been on the internet since I was 10. I have seen both sides of the coin.

Yea you like like a retarded 16 year old.

2010.Apr.11, 09:31 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:27 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  This is your idea of a punishment? A little bit of cruel humor never hurt anyone. Seriously though this is what the forums is for. Just do yourself a favor and keep my name out your mouth.

9:50 am ShaolinMonk hospitalized you.

Was what I was referring to. I am more than capable of taking whatever verbal attempts you make at my pride, and my personal character.

So reload your keyboard and try again.
(2010.Apr.11 09:30 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  

I'm retarded, yet you manage to stutter on a keyboard. NT, GG, Go home, and gtfo out of my thread.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.11 09:32 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

2010.Apr.11, 09:32 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:27 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:17 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  And yet you keep posting stuff. I don't get why you won't just go away from the forums. Nobody wants to hear anything from your damn mouth. Just because you can find some examples of people bitching about stupid stuff on here does not mean the forums have lost their purpose.

There are still a lot of threads that are about aspects of the game that need improvement or suggestions to improve the game. We all just like to take the threads in a completely different direction than what they were intended, because...it's fun!!! Stuff like that keeps people entertained when they are waiting for a refresh, please understand this, I know it's very difficult for your tiny brain to process.

Maybe you should just go away from the forums if you cannot understand what fun really is. Also, I still hate you...very very much.

What is more important to you, this game, or your own glorification of text based prowess?

Would you keep your incessant diahrea of the mouth in check for a few minutes at a time. You were given two ears and one mouth, you should be listening twice as much as you talk.

Truly, if you were a man, you would understand that listening is not something we do as a gender, typically. And you have done nothing to earn my time to hear you rant about stupid shit. Also, "Mr. Intellectual" you spelled diarrhea wrong. I still believe that I put the game first here, and like to enjoy my time on the forums, mocking and insulting other players, especially yourself. You are an insult to men everywhere. Shut up.

I cannot pull up the post where you asked us to stop using minor insults and use our intellect to combat you, since it got taken down (thanks for the help monk).

That's what she said
2010.Apr.11, 09:32 AM

Your point being what?
2010.Apr.11, 09:34 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:31 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:27 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  This is your idea of a punishment? A little bit of cruel humor never hurt anyone. Seriously though this is what the forums is for. Just do yourself a favor and keep my name out your mouth.

Was what I was referring to. I am more than capable of taking whatever verbal attempts you make at my pride, and my personal character.

I'm retarded, yet you manage to stutter on a keyboard. NT, GG, Go home, and gtfo out of my thread.

Isn't that a great part about the internet, you can't make us get out of your lame-ass thread. You are digging yourself quite a grave, best tighten them lips up for awhile.

That's what she said
(2010.Apr.11 09:31 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  

You read with a stutter?

(2010.Apr.11 09:32 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:17 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  And yet you keep posting stuff. I don't get why you won't just go away from the forums. Nobody wants to hear anything from your damn mouth. Just because you can find some examples of people bitching about stupid stuff on here does not mean the forums have lost their purpose.

There are still a lot of threads that are about aspects of the game that need improvement or suggestions to improve the game. We all just like to take the threads in a completely different direction than what they were intended, because...it's fun!!! Stuff like that keeps people entertained when they are waiting for a refresh, please understand this, I know it's very difficult for your tiny brain to process.

Maybe you should just go away from the forums if you cannot understand what fun really is. Also, I still hate you...very very much.

What is more important to you, this game, or your own glorification of text based prowess?

Would you keep your incessant diahrea of the mouth in check for a few minutes at a time. You were given two ears and one mouth, you should be listening twice as much as you talk.

Truly, if you were a man, you would understand that listening is not something we do as a gender, typically. And you have done nothing to earn my time to hear you rant about stupid drek. Also, "Mr. Intellectual" you spelled diarrhea wrong. I still believe that I put the game first here, and like to enjoy my time on the forums, mocking and insulting other players, especially yourself. You are an insult to men everywhere. Shut up.

I cannot pull up the post where you asked us to stop using minor insults and use our intellect to combat you, since it got taken down (thanks for the help monk).

Earn your time? all but one in your gang hated me prior to joining, and all of sudden was buddy buddy because I was in the gang.

Respect is earned, not given. Practice what you preach.

2010.Apr.11, 09:35 AM
(2010.Apr.11 09:34 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.11 09:32 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  

Truly, if you were a man, you would understand that listening is not something we do as a gender, typically. And you have done nothing to earn my time to hear you rant about stupid drek. Also, "Mr. Intellectual" you spelled diarrhea wrong. I still believe that I put the game first here, and like to enjoy my time on the forums, mocking and insulting other players, especially yourself. You are an insult to men everywhere. Shut up.

Earn your time? all but one in your gang hated me prior to joining, and all of sudden was buddy buddy because I was in the gang.

Respect is earned, not given. Practice what you preach.

From what I hear all of them hated you when you left!