Belt/Stats Questions...
2010.Apr.09, 10:15 AM
Belt/Stats Questions...
I just raised my Endurance over 600 points, which brings me a little bit short of 1 more rating. I do gym trains now at full happiness and have not noticed an improvement...Do stats increase with each point or do they need to increase 1 full rating to take effect? Also, is this the same for all stats? (Accuracy, Dexterity etc.)

Also, I just bought the Febiani EH301 belt. At a charge of say 200%, does it absorb more damage than a charge of say 50%? Or does does the % simply indicate the amount of life left after each charge?

Wu tang
2010.Apr.09, 10:18 AM
RE: Belt/Stats Questions...
i believe endurance and maybe intelligence increase with each point

but battle stats im pretty sure only have a noticeable difference when you have reached a new level..

belt % is merely just life remaining im pretty sure....now if you go into a fight with 3% left on the charge you might notice a difference because the belt ran out mid fight
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.09 10:19 AM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.09, 11:03 AM
Assuming you have 600 happiness and started with 1000 total points in endurance, increasing your end by 600 points will give you just under an extra dev point per train, those credits would have been better used to up your housing (again assuming you have something under the first $1M house) if all you are interested in are gym train gains.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.09 11:04 AM by fngMalvos.
2010.Apr.09, 12:33 PM
(2010.Apr.09 10:18 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i believe endurance and maybe intelligence increase with each point

Thor had this convo with Conrad before but I'm not looking it up. Essentially Thor said that every $20 of credits you put into end it increases a bit (like 2 dev per train or so). The reasoning was because once you get to like 27+ end it would take you a few hundred dollars just raise your end a lvl, and only getting an increase every few hundred dollars isn't worth it. Thor said every $20 of credits, at the time I thought he meant that career points would help but I'm not sure. I was much younger then.
2010.Apr.09, 12:40 PM
creds are on a sliding scale to keep donors from having too great and advantage

a belt at 100 percent resists more than a belt ar 80 percent

Stats are based on what level your actual stats are 72.8 is weaker than 72.9, just not much.

All gains are minute but that builds up over time
2010.Apr.09, 01:04 PM
Or to put it in perspective (happiness vs end) for a 100 point increase in both you will see an extra .1 dev pt/energy for happiness and 0.025 dev pt/energy for the endurance increase.
2010.Apr.09, 01:06 PM
(2010.Apr.09 12:40 PM)Dingus Wrote:  a belt at 100 percent resists more than a belt ar 80 percent

havent noticed this at all, maybe im just not that observant

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.09, 03:21 PM
Alright, the endurance makes sense because my trains have risen by around 1 point per full train @ full happiness...i guess i expected a lot more!

Wu tang
2010.Apr.09, 03:34 PM
It looks slow, but it adds up.
2010.Apr.09, 10:00 PM
(2010.Apr.09 03:34 PM)zliplus Wrote:  It looks slow, but it adds up.

It depends whats your happiness and also how much energy points you train at a time. The higher both are, the more increase you'll with each creds you invest.

And yes Joshiwa, we've had that talk numerous times in the past, the latest being with Connie like 7 months ago.
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=8938