Poll: Should the community be able to hosp someone until they quit?
This poll is closed.
Yes 56.67% 17 56.67%
No 43.33% 13 43.33%
Total 30 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should the community be able to hosp someone out of this game?
2010.Apr.08, 09:25 AM
RE: Should the community be able to hosp someone out of this game?
Can I still post?
2010.Apr.08, 09:51 AM
(2010.Apr.08 08:06 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  I wish we could hosp you until you quit.

Then you would have plenty of time to spend with The Blob (your fiance)

That's what she said
2010.Apr.08, 11:15 AM
A better question would be-
Should we hosp. InPace out of the game?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.08, 11:52 AM
There is a fine line between a regular beating and abusive beating.

Unless this line is draw somewhere, this poll is useless.

Amend
2010.Apr.08, 12:01 PM
HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION

Let's say i was to leave Vills, start my own gang, call it the noob beaters and invite carl, and max into it. i would let them beat on the brand new noobs and i would sit and beat on everyone between me and them. let's say spike and glam weren't multis and never got banned and they joined my gang also. so i'd then have a group of 5 people to just sit and randomly hosp/online anyone we could beat/felt like.

now let's say inpace still had surrogate and could beat me. if i were to have my gang mercilessly beat on surrogate, who let's say didn't have Vill's backing. Inpace how would you respond to that?

[/hypothetical situation]

imo people like carl, max, spikazon, and others who hosp randomly bring spice to the game. to the best of my knowledge the Elders, Pullo, Loki, and a few others did just that way back when and now look the best players in the game rarely use the hospitalize option. as for the actual poll if enough people want someone gone said someone will end up leaving eventually either by hostility or by loosing friends

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.08, 12:08 PM
(2010.Apr.08 12:01 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION

let's say spike and glam weren't multis and never got banned and they joined my gang also. so i'd then have a group of 5 people to just sit and randomly hosp/online anyone we could beat/felt like.

You just decribed Death's Anarchy.
2010.Apr.08, 12:09 PM
(2010.Apr.08 12:08 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  

let's say spike and glam weren't multis and never got banned and they joined my gang also. so i'd then have a group of 5 people to just sit and randomly hosp/online anyone we could beat/felt like.

lmao.
2010.Apr.08, 12:16 PM
(2010.Apr.08 12:08 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  

eh the whole gang wasn't in on the beatings.. and mine wouldn't be a group of split personalities from my own

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.08, 12:32 PM
The ability should be there. The threshold, however, is different for every person. Some people would quit after one day of hosping. Others gladly vote for their gang to be in a hosp war even though they know that they'll be in the hospital for most of it.

So if the range of hosping required for people to quit goes from 1 day to several months, I see no reason for Zen to try to limit what people can do just because a few people have thin skins.
2010.Apr.08, 12:39 PM

Let's say i was to leave Vills, start my own gang, call it the noob beaters and invite carl, and max into it. i would let them beat on the brand new noobs and i would sit and beat on everyone between me and them. let's say spike and glam weren't multis and never got banned and they joined my gang also. so i'd then have a group of 5 people to just sit and randomly hosp/online anyone we could beat/felt like.

now let's say inpace still had surrogate and could beat me. if i were to have my gang mercilessly beat on surrogate, who let's say didn't have Vill's backing. Inpace how would you respond to that?

[/hypothetical situation]

imo people like carl, max, spikazon, and others who hosp randomly bring spice to the game. to the best of my knowledge the Elders, Pullo, Loki, and a few others did just that way back when and now look the best players in the game rarely use the hospitalize option. as for the actual poll if enough people want someone gone said someone will end up leaving eventually either by hostility or by loosing friends

To be honest, that would be gang versus gang beef, normally mopped up by whoever has higher stats.

I guess I sent out a loaded question, as my morning thought process and logic was pretty bunk.

To hell with this thread, monarchy AL of zen before any kind of democracy. hands down.

end this thread or lock it.

and @ bcon, some of those pics from my girls myspace were pretty old. I don't think a girl weighing 142 lbs at 5'10" is anything near fat. Not skin and bone either, but I hate cuddling anorexics... they are always cold.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

Thread Closed