AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should the community be able to hosp someone out of this game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have given this a lot of thought the last few days..... Zen asked

"Should the community be able to hosp someone out of the game?"

I am not trying to bring back any drama, just answer that above question.

My vote goes to yes.

If the greater majority of the community, thinks someone should be removed from the game, we should have the cumalative power.

There are certain players.... who contribute nothing, and stir up trouble for the sake of it. Not entertaining drama that we all enjoy, like the Gay Haunt to Shadow Gay Haunt joke....

Now, I will be specific to the 8star/weebay drama.

According to weebay , he accidentally posted on his gf's account. That is why he isn't coming back. We roast someone for even having the same grammar structure as another player, even though we all speak english.

If you all mourn the loss of Weebay so badly, you are all on facebook, you know his wall. Write on it for him to come back. He has a get out fed jail free card waiting for him.

Do not post how bad you hate 8star in here.

8* would be a perfect example of a case where we could not remove her. Two large gangs both stated they would not want her gone.

Carlweathers is the opposite.. He contributes nothing for the players or the people except for a few random hospitalizations to new lvl 1's when he logs on. He is a perfect example of someone we all could live without.

If I remember right, the only reason I got from someone, I believe Dusti, or Sister, was that she enjoyed hosping him when he did come online.

Any other thoughts?
god I wish somebody would hosp you off the forum.

Yes, there are certain cases when I feel it is appropriate. Idk nor do I care what the weebay 8 star bs was about, so I can't comment on that. I really have no clue what happened. I took part in hosping a person out of the game over 2 yrs ago, if you really want to know you can mail me in game, I'm not going to bore the readers
(2010.Apr.08 06:02 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Any other thoughts?

1. CarlWeathers is a keeper.

2. You are bringing back drama.

3. I could live without you.
(2010.Apr.08 06:02 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Carlweathers is the opposite.. He contributes nothing for the players or the people except for a few random hospitalizations to new lvl 1's when he logs on. He is a perfect example of someone we all could live without.

Any other thoughts?

you really are stupid, everybody loves carl. He's a lot of people's first enemy and gives them a goal to beat. The best part about carl is he cared so little that he never got that strong. a great "bad guy" imo
hey inpace, can i interest you in a big bowl of knobslobber?
Dear Inpace,

Please stop posting in the forums. Outright.

At least when Biffi does it he doesn't expect for us to take him seriously. Your situation is becoming truly sad.

Sincerely,

AL Community.
I wish we could hosp you until you quit.
I don't think you are asking the right question Inpace.
(2010.Apr.08 06:14 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I took part in hosping a person out of the game over 2 yrs ago, if you really want to know you can mail me in game, I'm not going to bore the readers

that situation fell under "birdlaw." awakenedlands had no jurisdiction in that case.
(2010.Apr.08 08:00 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Inpace,

Please stop posting in the forums. Outright.

At least when Biffi does it he doesn't expect for us to take him seriously. Your situation is becoming truly sad.

Sincerely,

AL Community.

+10
(2010.Apr.08 08:06 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I wish we could hosp you until you quit.

+10
PS-you're an idiot
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's