EGG HUNT!
2010.Apr.04, 01:08 PM
RE: EGG HUNT!
This is fun Zen thank you. But I think the Easter Bunny hates me haven't found any eggs yet. lol oh and wouldn't it be funny if there were rotten eggs in the batch that sent you to the hospital? haha!

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
(I know some people like that, don't YOU ?)

2010.Apr.04, 01:10 PM
(2010.Apr.04 01:08 PM)ladytiger Wrote:  This is fun Zen thank you. But I think the Easter Bunny hates me haven't found any eggs yet. lol oh and wouldn't it be funny if there were rotten eggs in the batch that sent you to the hospital? haha!

Zenith. Can you put a bunch of those in there? 'Gassed by the Bun.'
2010.Apr.04, 01:26 PM
I just hit the Mother Load Wink

1. With the help of a buddy, you set up a scam where your friend creates a car accident and you act as a witness.
2. Your friend starts driving around looking for a mark while you sit innocently along the street.
3. Your buddy slams on his brakes right in front of you on the street while the car behind him tries to avoid your friends car.

Result: The car behind your buddy starts to slide as he brakes too hard to avoid a collision. As the dust settles, your friend falls out of his car in extreme pain. You run over to help out and act as a witness. The man, not wanting his insurance to increase due to an accident on his record, offers $698 cash on the spot to help both of you forget it ever happened.

You have found a blue egg worth 17 credits!

1. With the help of a buddy, you set up a scam where your friend creates a car accident and you act as a witness.
2. Your friend starts driving around looking for a mark while you sit innocently along the street.
3. Your buddy slams on his brakes right in front of you on the street while the car behind him tries to avoid your friends car.

Result: The car behind your buddy starts to slide as he brakes too hard to avoid a collision. As the dust settles, your friend falls out of his car in extreme pain. You run over to help out and act as a witness. The man, not wanting his insurance to increase due to an accident on his record, offers $1496 cash on the spot to help both of you forget it ever happened.

You have found the illustrious silver egg that has given a you a 0.04 humanity bonus!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Apr.04, 01:38 PM
(2010.Apr.04 01:26 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  I just hit the Mother Load Wink

Result: The car behind your buddy starts to slide as he brakes too hard to avoid a collision. As the dust settles, your friend falls out of his car in extreme pain. You run over to help out and act as a witness. The man, not wanting his insurance to increase due to an accident on his record, offers $698 cash on the spot to help both of you forget it ever happened.

You have found a blue egg worth 17 credits!

Result: The car behind your buddy starts to slide as he brakes too hard to avoid a collision. As the dust settles, your friend falls out of his car in extreme pain. You run over to help out and act as a witness. The man, not wanting his insurance to increase due to an accident on his record, offers $1496 cash on the spot to help both of you forget it ever happened.

You have found the illustrious silver egg that has given a you a 0.04 humanity bonus!

+1

Criminal Action
1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.
3. You set up shop and start becoming a brewmaster.

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $1031.

2010.Apr.04, 02:11 PM
i found none Sad

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Apr.04, 02:32 PM
I found a cracked egg for $50.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Apr.04, 03:16 PM
gotten 4 so far i think

.04 humanity
25 AP
22 credits
and like 300 bucks or something

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.04, 03:27 PM
You have found a yellow egg and can now work an additional hour!

That'll make 5 eggs.
2010.Apr.04, 03:28 PM
I still got 0.
2010.Apr.04, 03:48 PM
You have found a purple egg that has given you an additional 4 energy!

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.