Welcome the New In-Game Admin
2010.Apr.01, 11:06 AM
Welcome the New In-Game Admin
I wanted to take a second and welcome bconrad56 aboard as our game’s new admin. He has displayed great amounts of patience and level-headedness and still kept the game fun. Bconrad56 will take over as admin for in-game disputes and problems so that I may focus on actually coding improvements to the game experience for everyone in the community. Everyone please welcome bconrad56 as your new admin!

Eek

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Apr.01, 11:10 AM
RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin
april fools

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.01, 11:15 AM
AHahahahahaha April fooled.... nearly fell off my seat!
2010.Apr.01, 11:20 AM
If you changed his profile to say In-Game Admin it'd be better. I say my referral points from him should double for here on out.

...and add bconrad to the Game Staff link under "City Hall" in the "Explore" option.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.01 11:29 AM by Joshiwa.
2010.Apr.01, 11:22 AM
I'd quit
2010.Apr.01, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the announcement Zen! I'm looking forward to this new administrative role in keeping things under control in the game so that you can focus on your coding.

For the game players: please mail me now if you are having issues with others in the game and I will see that it's taken care of for you. If you have any questions, mail me.

That's what she said
2010.Apr.01, 11:24 AM
STFU joe dirt
2010.Apr.01, 11:25 AM
haha

The message is too short. Please enter a longer message

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.01, 11:35 AM
this is fantastic news...especially if dingus quits!

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.01, 11:48 AM
(2010.Apr.01 11:06 AM)zenith Wrote:  I wanted to take a second and welcome bconrad56 aboard as our game’s new admin. He has displayed great amounts of patience and level-headedness and still kept the game fun. Bconrad56 will take over as admin for in-game disputes and problems so that I may focus on actually coding improvements to the game experience for everyone in the community. Everyone please welcome bconrad56 as your new admin!

Eek

For real........

Well done Bcon.
Thread Closed