TenBot creds
2011.Mar.20, 08:51 PM
TenBot creds
are they ever gonna be able to be sold? or bought of cred market or what? or was it just a contest item shit? id like to see them get added to the game permanently

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.Mar.20, 09:03 PM
RE: TenBot creds
was supposed to be a trial of potential additions to the game. like most things here, just gets lost.... i personally think they should be things you earn in contests. too much of this game is just there to be bought and not earned.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.21, 08:30 AM
i'd like to see these purchasable with gang points as opposed to game $.

Stealth
DocWagon Ambulance
Free Travel
Gang Perfection
Ultimate Hitman

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Mar.21, 01:56 PM
(2011.Mar.21 08:30 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i'd like to see these purchasable with gang points as opposed to game $.

Stealth
DocWagon Ambulance
Free Travel
Gang Perfection
Ultimate Hitman

agree with bird on this one. maybe we could call that ultimate hitman casey... ftr an interview from that little cunt that took him on is about to come on tv. he looks even sadder then inpace's stats....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.21, 04:44 PM
(2011.Mar.21 01:56 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.21 08:30 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i'd like to see these purchasable with gang points as opposed to game $.

Stealth
DocWagon Ambulance
Free Travel
Gang Perfection
Ultimate Hitman

agree with bird on this one. maybe we could call that ultimate hitman casey... ftr an interview from that little cunt that took him on is about to come on tv. he looks even sadder then inpace's stats....

lol casey.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac