all girl gang
2010.Apr.01, 05:40 PM
RE: all girl gang
(2010.Mar.31 01:00 PM)delpot Wrote:  The way I am setting myself apart as a sales person is this: I go after the big accounts right now while I am new. The big accounts, if I land them, will take care of me while I am new and building a customer base. The money made off of those allows me to focus free time on smaller accounts that get me higher margins. I build up big accounts, I would like to have 5-10 of these, then get 20-30 medium accounts. If I lose 1 or 2 big accounts, the 20-30 medium accounts keep me afloat while I go after new big accounts. I don't really waste time on small accounts simply because they basically pay for breakfast or something really small. I will say this, if you can't get a big account in the first 6-8 months (assuming you have cash flow that you can ride this long) you could be in a world of trouble. If you can get one, it will really make going after the others a lot more enjoyable and less stressful. It's simply just very exhausting wasting any time on anything other than big accounts in the very beginning. You work just as hard on the medium sized accounts and see 1/3 to 1/36 of the money in my situation.

that's what i saw as the important bit in his sales rep rant... but this last paragraph is where the connection comes in if you can find it

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.01, 06:12 PM
(2010.Mar.31 01:00 PM)delpot Wrote:  You work just as hard on the medium sized accounts and see 1/3 to 1/36 of the money in my situation.

I call that job security, healthy breeding grounds and a decent future for my kids.

Can't buy a stable home. Nice read, though.
2010.Apr.01, 07:20 PM
(2010.Apr.01 03:05 PM)BenDover Wrote:  I actually think that giant post about some random BS is likening itself to the fact that nobody gives a drek about it, either. It was intentionally random. And useless.
Am I wrong?

You would so give a drek if we did it!
And with the boredom in randomlands, I can see it coming!
2010.Apr.02, 10:42 AM
did what?
what were we talking about?
oh yeah
i like the sound of a lesbian rugby te... i mean an all girl gang.

[Image: hakanude_narrowweb__300x354,0.jpg]
[Image: women%27s%20rugby.jpg]

I love google