AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: all girl gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

shadowstalker

cheetah, nesta, eff, black mamba

this would be a powerful gang but..

would this result in every four weeks roughly, for one week would we be randomly hosped and then get apology mails, then mails tellin us how much they hate us, then stims and nimbus's

ect ect ect
(2010.Mar.30 03:39 PM)shadowstalker Wrote: [ -> ]cheetah, nesta, eff, black mamba

would this result in every four weeks roughly, for one week would we be randomly hosped and then get apology mails, then mails tellin us how much they hate us, then stims and nimbus's

ect ect ect
Not even close. You would get your backside stomped whenever the mood hit and have no need for an explanation. Should you desire one, I doubt that (as implied) menstruation would be the given reason.

shadowstalker

oh come on snow

at least i paid u gals a compliment before hand

BlackMamba

Got to admit though

MENstral cycle
GUYnocology
HISterectomy
MENstral cramps
MENopause

Isn't it funny how all womens problems start with men Razzlol

ShadowKid

lolz.
(2010.Mar.30 03:57 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.30 03:39 PM)shadowstalker Wrote: [ -> ]cheetah, nesta, eff, black mamba

ect ect ect
Not even close. You would get your backside stomped whenever the mood hit and have no need for an explanation. Should you desire one, I doubt that (as implied) menstruation would be the given reason.

i dont see your name up there mate, doesn't look like he thinks you're worthy.

shadowstalker

(2010.Mar.30 04:04 PM)BlackMamba Wrote: [ -> ]Got to admit though

MENstral cycle
GUYnocology
HISterectomy
MENstral cramps
MENopause

very good although lets be honest mamba women were created to test mens patience

and to dn, her name wasnt not included through ignorance or cuz i dont think shes worthy enuf i was just spittin a few names off

Jocasta

MENstral cycle
GUYnocology
HISterectomy
MENstral cramps
MENopause

Lol, that was very funny!

Seriously though, if men got PMS

1. The government would allocate funds to study it

2. Cramps would become an acceptable reason to apply for permanent disability

3. There would be a bank holiday every 28 days

4. All of the above
(2010.Mar.30 04:08 PM)shadowstalker Wrote: [ -> ]

MENstral cycle
GUYnocology
HISterectomy
MENstral cramps
MENopause

very good although lets be honest mamba women were created to test mens patience

and to dn, her name wasnt not included through ignorance or cuz i dont think shes worthy enuf i was just spittin a few names off

i'm aware, just trying to stir the pot.

shadowstalker

at dn, dont worry i no

this is the first proper thread i have started and i have a strange feelin its goin to be very interestin to see what the ladies come up with but also gonna my last lol

oh and just to clarify to keep out of bad books, no offence intented gals just tryin to have a little fun
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's