Answer this.
2010.Mar.28, 05:36 AM
RE: Answer this.
(2010.Mar.26 06:25 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  I know the whole 8star Weebs thing is over with, and Weebay isn't coming back, yadda yadda, we will all miss Weebay dearly, but why continue to hosp star? I don't like picking sides..only when i have to. But seriously people, what's the point of hosping her if she doesn't care for the game anymore, she can just come out and continue to do what she does, you guys are just wasting energy/training time just because a member quit. just leave her alone, it wont make a difference whether you hosp her or not. :/ I didn't want to get involved.. but i felt i should say something. Also the explanation Zenny gave us was very well put.

+1

The point may be beyond you, dear. Follow some of the other threads and see why she is being hosp'd. I agree with the hosping and think it should continue til Hades freezes entirely and she is visiting down there at the time. But that is a touch on the vindictive side...and I do hold grudges.
2010.Mar.28, 06:11 AM
(2010.Mar.28 05:36 AM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.26 06:25 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  I know the whole 8star Weebs thing is over with, and Weebay isn't coming back, yadda yadda, we will all miss Weebay dearly, but why continue to hosp star? I don't like picking sides..only when i have to. But seriously people, what's the point of hosping her if she doesn't care for the game anymore, she can just come out and continue to do what she does, you guys are just wasting energy/training time just because a member quit. just leave her alone, it wont make a difference whether you hosp her or not. :/ I didn't want to get involved.. but i felt i should say something. Also the explanation Zenny gave us was very well put.

+1

The point may be beyond you, dear. Follow some of the other threads and see why she is being hosp'd. I agree with the hosping and think it should continue til Hades freezes entirely and she is visiting down there at the time. But that is a touch on the vindictive side...and I do hold grudges.

thats funny, cause i call my giggity stick grudge!!!!!!!! Wink

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.28, 11:09 AM
(2010.Mar.27 10:51 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.27 10:39 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all you fracked up loon. -throws cookie- go fetch. Neutral

This is what happens when you don't control your noobs, Deja.

LOL.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2010.Mar.28, 11:12 AM
(2010.Mar.28 06:11 AM)thehustler Wrote:  

+1

A grudge is where you park you car.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.28, 12:45 PM
(2010.Mar.28 06:11 AM)thehustler Wrote:  

+1

I bite. Twisted
2010.Mar.28, 01:19 PM

+1

hehe snow, most women know better than to piss off another woman... its usually the men who don't get it. That said even I've been known to make lil slips but this one effed up big time!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Mar.28, 04:26 PM
(2010.Mar.28 01:17 AM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.28 12:29 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  haha i'm pretty sure it's still me. try saying it aloud both ways

i am preety sure it is always and I.

It's the object of a preposition, and is thus "me". For instance, "he received training from ME", not from I. He just added a "Tommi and", which doesn't change the fact that it's an object.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.28, 04:52 PM
Who's this Tommi guy? Sounds like a real jerkoff to me.
2010.Mar.28, 05:12 PM
(2010.Mar.28 04:52 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Who's this Tommi guy? Sounds like a real jerkoff to me.

+1 lol

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.28, 05:34 PM
(2010.Mar.28 04:26 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.28 01:17 AM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.28 12:29 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  haha i'm pretty sure it's still me. try saying it aloud both ways

i am preety sure it is always and I.

It's the object of a preposition, and is thus "me". For instance, "he received training from ME", not from I. He just added a "Tommi and", which doesn't change the fact that it's an object.

school'd... lol thanks for the lesson dude. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.