Answer this.
2010.Mar.26, 10:29 PM
RE: Answer this.
(2010.Mar.26 10:25 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.26 06:25 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  I know the whole 8star Weebs thing is over with, and Weebay isn't coming back, yadda yadda, we will all miss Weebay dearly, but why continue to hosp star? I don't like picking sides..only when i have to. But seriously people, what's the point of hosping her if she doesn't care for the game anymore, she can just come out and continue to do what she does, you guys are just wasting energy/training time just because a member quit. just leave her alone, it wont make a difference whether you hosp her or not. :/ I didn't want to get involved.. but i felt i should say something. Also the explanation Zenny gave us was very well put.

+1

How old are you anyway? Are you even out of your AL diapers? I think that you #1 arent old enuff to have an opion on this subject and #2 should get up to a higher lvl b4 u start trying to tell ppl who can squish u with their pinky toe what they should do.

Also I dont think i have ever seen anyone +1 themselves.

PS can u dbl space next time i'm so tired i can barely understand what you just tried to say.

howl let's not scare of the newbies?

but kamyar, probably should've left this topic in the grave. my $.02

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.27, 07:14 AM
Give the kid a break. Everyone else has voice his opinion and didn't get railed like this.

Best thing that happenned to me in the forums was when I pissed off some higher ups and they let it slide cause I didn't know better.

Additionally I hope he stays around and continues to post, we need new voices on the forums.
2010.Mar.27, 07:26 AM
(2010.Mar.27 07:14 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Give the kid a break. Everyone else has voice his opinion and didn't get railed like this.

+1

Ever notice how many views happen vs. replies to posts. Whether it's being ridiculed that keeps them quite or just not wanting to deal with the bs/backlash that happens...

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2010.Mar.27, 06:16 PM
well i wasnt really trying to scare him... i was aiming for a bit of humor... too.Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Mar.27, 06:42 PM
I thought it was funnySmile
2010.Mar.27, 06:46 PM
As always I find the humor in Howls posts.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.27, 07:29 PM
(2010.Mar.27 06:16 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  well i wasnt really trying to scare him... i was aiming for a bit of humor... too.Wink

Liar! You don't have a sense of humor remember?
2010.Mar.27, 10:03 PM
(2010.Mar.27 06:42 PM)Runawaytrain Wrote:  I thought it was funnySmile

Of course you did Kev.. I thought you were supposed to give me confidence, like a real teacher. Neutral
2010.Mar.27, 10:22 PM
(2010.Mar.26 06:25 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  I know the whole 8star Weebs thing is over with, and Weebay isn't coming back, yadda yadda, we will all miss Weebay dearly, but why continue to hosp star? I don't like picking sides..only when i have to. But seriously people, what's the point of hosping her if she doesn't care for the game anymore, she can just come out and continue to do what she does, you guys are just wasting energy/training time just because a member quit. just leave her alone, it wont make a difference whether you hosp her or not. :/ I didn't want to get involved.. but i felt i should say something. Also the explanation Zenny gave us was very well put.

+1

How about a big ol' hearty bowl of some well deserved STFU.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.27, 10:37 PM
(2010.Mar.27 10:22 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  How about a big ol' hearty bowl of some well deserved STFU.

Monk. It's time for sleep. Someone's Mr. Grumpy Toes tonight.