daaaamn DISSS
2010.Mar.22, 04:38 PM
RE: daaaamn DISSS
(2010.Mar.22 03:49 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.22 03:35 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  i truly dont care why weebs and marlo were fed'd. My question is why wasnt 8star? it seems to be pretty common knowledge that posting real life info here is against the rules. As well as anyone else that read that thread about her and klaw i know she posted real life info about a chick that is apprently farging weebs now. so why isnt she banned?

Because if you play the "chic" card, you can sometimes get away with murder. Instigate then claim it was just a joke, be offensive and blame someone else, then cuddle up to someone with words and see who you can manipulate to your way.

I admit, this is a generalization based on screwed up women and their behaviours. This is not to say all women are like this, but those of you who are...you know it. And for those of you who are not, you probably realize the reality. Hence why I would never date another chic! Too petty and vindictive.

This is pretty good. I remember being an attention-seeking whöre when I was younger, effing/effing up everything in sight and getting away with more than murder. Manipulative, petty, lying, etc. Lots of us grow out of it.

I'd be willing to give 8star a chance to redeem herself, if she's there in her path. Zen isn't a tool, she's probably been alerted to something pretty bad in order to fedjail Weebs and Marlo. I remember biting off more than I could chew with a couple of guys and getting slammed harder than I deserved. I was too proud to seek shelter behind big guys and bit the bullet, but that's personality. Xpats are admirable for providing her that shelter if she desired it. I still e-hate her cause she ruined the Battleground, but this is something else.

If any RL harassment took place because AL exists, critical mass has been reached and we all need a chill pill and a half. It's bad enough that RL sex happened because of AL, FFS,
2010.Mar.22, 04:39 PM
(2010.Mar.22 04:37 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.22 04:22 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.22 03:49 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  Because if you play the "chic" card, you can sometimes get away with murder.

Heroin chic?

If that is what you think of her, that is your deal. I merely stated the "chic" card and briefly explained what it signifies.

Wasn't your name "SexKitten" earlier, not "SxKitten?"

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.22, 04:45 PM
(2010.Mar.22 04:39 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.22 03:49 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  Because if you play the "chic" card, you can sometimes get away with murder.

Heroin chic?

If that is what you think of her, that is your deal. I merely stated the "chic" card and briefly explained what it signifies.

She was also NaughtyFeline for a while. She's likely doing this to avoid a filter for names.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.22, 04:50 PM
(2010.Mar.22 04:39 PM)w00k Wrote:  

Heroin chic?

Apparently, you have the attention span of most. No one has ever seen my name as "SexKitten" I have never used it in AL. But it is kind of you to take notice of a name in all the forum posting. Smile

(2010.Mar.22 04:45 PM)Accipender Wrote:  She was also NaughtyFeline for a while. She's likely doing this to avoid a filter for names.
And here, I believed that my name was insignificant in the Awakenedlands community...then you clarify its purpose. Thank you.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.22 04:59 PM by SxKitten.
2010.Mar.22, 05:05 PM
I should change my name to FckBunnyTomTom.
2010.Mar.22, 05:07 PM
(2010.Mar.22 05:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I should change my name to FckBunnyTomTom.

+1

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.22, 05:14 PM
(2010.Mar.22 05:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I should change my name to FckBunnyTomTom.

Rabbits are better...I knew an issue who went by the name bunni...and the memory would warp my perspective of you, Tommi.
2010.Mar.22, 05:34 PM

lol its funny cuz its true
2010.Mar.22, 05:54 PM
I don't believe rl things should be brought into the game and if that's the case 8star should be in fed. I don't believe that you should be fedded for things OUTSIDE of the game, though, if that is what occurred.

I was part of a game that tried to ban people for things they talked about on an offsite forum. Teal and Jo will know what I'm talking about. I was the one banned. I sincerely hope that this is not the case here. I have always thought Zen was a pretty fair/level headed admin.

I don't like it when people play the "chic" card, though. If you mess up, own up to it. I didn't hide behind Val when Cheatah came after me. I have ZERO respect for women that can't stand on their own two feet. Fucking pussies.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.22, 05:58 PM
(2010.Mar.22 03:35 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  i truly dont care why weebs and marlo were fed'd. My question is why wasnt 8star? it seems to be pretty common knowledge that posting real life info here is against the rules. As well as anyone else that read that thread about her and klaw i know she posted real life info about a chick that is apprently farging weebs now. so why isnt she banned?